Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: 11th Accuser Comes Forth, Cellmates with SBF

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Baby Oil theory… interesting.
So i posted this and it got zero engagement.

Imma drop it one more time.

This guy was arrested in a shootout in 2015 in Miami. This was before Cassie ever filed her lawsuit and any details of her case were public.

In the interrogation room he starts talking about Diddy outta nowhere. The cops eventually tell him to stop talkin about Diddy bcuz it had nothing to do with why he was arrested but listen to what he says....

One of the things is Diddy smuggles drugs including (liquid cocaine/Toochi) in bottles on private planes. He says its not actually cocaine but a mixture of ketamine, mdma, & caffeine. He says he was made to drink it multiple times while Diddy watched him have sex w Cassie.

Baby oil theory is crazy but actually ties with what this guys says.

Press play

This guy was spillin beans about being a sex slave back in 2015

EKBSAAbWkAAd2Qf

So i posted this and it got zero engagement.

Imma drop it one more time.

This guy was arrested in a shootout in 2015 in Miami. This was before Cassie ever filed her lawsuit and any details of her case were public.

In the interrogation room he starts talking about Diddy outta nowhere. The cops eventually tell him to stop talkin about Diddy bcuz it had nothing to do with why he was arrested but listen to what he says....

One of the things is Diddy smuggles drugs including (liquid cocaine/Toochi) in bottles on private planes. He says its not actually cocaine but a mixture of ketamine, mdma, & caffeine. He says he was made to drink it multiple times while Diddy watched him have sex w Cassie.

Baby oil theory is crazy but actually ties with what this guys says.

EKBSAAbWkAAd2Qf
I did peep this but didn’t even think they could possibly connect if this is all true.

Crazy.

What Cain posts look like in that Harvey Weinstein thread?
If it ain't Black I don't give a shit what a white do BUT facts and evidence is needed across the color line.

With that said fuck him, Puff and whomever else if they're found guilty with evidence not hearsay and or random goofy nigga post on the Internet.

Marc Agnifilio was responding to claims by federal agents that they confiscated '1,000 bottles' of baby oil and lubricant from Combs' homes in Miami and Los Angeles, as part of a raid linked to a probe into his alleged sex trafficking empire.

'I don't think it was 1,000. I think it was a lot. I mean, there is a Costco right down the street. I think Americans buy in bulk, as we know,' Agnifilo told The New York Post.

50 is just the worst possible person to have on your radar. He will go to the ends of the earth to fuck your life up lol.

he still fuckin with ole girl to get his money from that lawsuit.

Back