Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Diddy Do It? (TBA)

I usually keep my peace but I’ll speak on this. Diddy is accused of rape, sexual assault, DV, sexual trafficking, drugging, he blew up Cudi’s car and so on. It shouldn’t matter whether he’s „black“ and you said yourself he’s trash, therefore why should 50 going at him mean he‘s a coon? Think about the women in your life past, present and future. If they were affected, Diddy wouldn’t be a black man but a monster. Stop using this pseudo-unspoken-agreement that dictates that going at members of the community is reprehensible, „race“ or skin doesn’t matter there’s good and bad people and niggas like combs are unworthy of our protection. How can he be part of our community if he bled it?
Lastly, I dunno 50 but he goes at people in his vicinity, characters that reek because (most likely) of shady business behind the scenes. How would he look like going at someone in Beijing?

Helluva first post. Get active and post some more. Salute 🫡 .

Does anybody know why 50 hates puff so much? It's pretty much a one-sided thing. They used to be cool cuz diddy don't like having enemies. He even jumped on the I Get Money remix..

I think it's because of Diddy messing with his kid's mother more than anything.

That seems to be when 50 really started to go in on him.

I don't believe that. If anything it started when puff didn't sign him and at the time he was ghost writing for jlo and puff. Jlo asked to have him on a record. Puff declined. Probably preme influence but 50 been on his head since he got on in the game. Also didn't sign him to a deal.

Reason he ain't sign him cause 50 had guns in the studio. If you believe that I got a bridge to sell you.

But hey people miscalculate all the time. Shiiit I should be a billionaire by now. But shit I'm nothing more then a hundred thousand aire. But.. wait. There's inflation. What am I really? Ha.

Don't wanna go to deep but for sure when puff pimped out his baby mama' it was more go time. But he been on puff neck. Now he about to do a whole doc. Petty as fuck but we all don't know real story.

When 50 was one of the biggest artists from the song I already posted 50 already insinuate puff had big killed. Come back full circle 14 years later after that diss track. 50 smell blood. Going in for the kill.

We don't drink that puff juice. No more where parties in the Hamptons!

🤣

Nah Fif had Venom for Puff since Steve Stoute got assaulted lol

But naw I think Puff tried some predatory shit w 50 and he never let that go

Nah Fif had Venom for Puff since Steve Stoute got assaulted lol

But naw I think Puff tried some predatory shit w 50 and he never let that go

I know he's always been taking shots at Puff, but there didn't seem to be any real vitriol until after he found out about Puff and his kid's mother.

Back