Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inori

NAWF
First 2 episodes are out. Got a bit of a Mr. Robot feel to it....

1708313107005.png

I dunno where this shit is going just yet.. but I'll be checking to see where they take the story

Anybody peep?

coworker told me about this

started watching and fell asleep

gonna start it back up tonight

Getting some assassins creed vibes from this shit as well from the first 3 eps. Maybe im reaching tho

This and Dispatches from Elsewhere wit 3 Stacks both been getting good reviews. Will binge both after the seasons are done.

Yoooooooooo

Wtf did I just watch

I'm so lost lol

Hell if I know lmao

I just really enjoyed that three of my favorite shows this year(Westworld, Devs and Better Call Saul to a lesser extent) are all for whatever reason covering similar themes....

Whether or not we actually choose the path(s) we take(Free Will) or if there's only the illusion of free will and everything is already pre-set and pre-determined(destiny)

Hell if I know lmao

I just really enjoyed that three of my favorite shows this year(Westworld, Devs and Better Call Saul to a lesser extent) are all for whatever reason covering similar themes....

Whether or not we actually choose the path(s) we take(Free Will) or if there's only the illusion of free will and everything is already pre-set and pre-determined(destiny)
I'ma read some articles to see what they thought

I think I have mine but I don't have the words

I'ma read some articles to see what they thought

I think I have mine but I don't have the words

It irritated me a lil bit honestly cuz I lean on the side of free will personally so when

she tossed the gun I was like aite bet! Fuck everything being pre-determined!

Then homeboy dropped both them muhfuckas and they both ended up dying pretty much the same way as in the sim that they just watched

lol fuckery

First 2 episodes are out. Got a bit of a Mr. Robot feel to it....

I dunno where this shit is going just yet.. but I'll be checking to see where they take the story

Anybody peep?

Good call on the Mr Robot comp

This show dope af, bout to watch the finale

Series finale or season finale?

I watched the first 4 episodes but decided to wait it out so I can watch at my own pace
Same with dispatches from elsewhere.

Back