Welcome To aBlackWeb

Detroit residents give funny news interview on 4/20

I heard Detroit got a good scene out there too.

Motor(breath) city lmao

From Detroit to Ann Arbor really. A2 already had a decent scene 'cause simple weed possession used to be a $10 ticket instead of jail time and a felony (towards the end of the 90's they raised it to $25 tho, not that anyone cared). The Hash Bash happened on U of M's campus every year for as long as I can remember. We used to roll over there every year from EMU down the road.

The scene in The City ain't quite at the level of Las Vegas just yet, but it's getting there pretty quickly.

From Detroit to Ann Arbor really. A2 already had a decent scene 'cause simple weed possession used to be a $10 ticket instead of jail time and a felony (towards the end of the 90's they raised it to $25 tho, not that anyone cared). The Hash Bash happened on U of M's campus every year for as long as I can remember. We used to roll over there every year from EMU down the road.

The scene in The City ain't quite at the level of Las Vegas just yet, but it's getting there pretty quickly.
Thanks for the heads up
I'm out in CO, of course it's brazy out here. But you convinced me to put Detroit on the list to visit

Back