Welcome To aBlackWeb

Death Threats are Creating Mass Exodus of Election Officials

Starting to think this might be the reason Keisha Lance Bottoms decided not to run for re-election in Atlanta.

2022 might be worse.

Simply because it might tip the scales in Congress.

Got a feeling the republicans are gonna reclaim the House and the Senate.
2022 gonna reveal a lot.

2024 will be crazy cause the national election commands so much more attention from the avg American in addition to the media coverage that shit finnna get if ANYBODY with the last name Trump runs

i dont think sr gonna run run…I think jr gonna try and he will do it outside of the traditional Repub party.

2022 gonna reveal a lot.

2024 will be crazy cause the national election commands so much more attention from the avg American in addition to the media coverage that shit finnna get if ANYBODY with the last name Trump runs

i dont think sr gonna run run…I think jr gonna try and he will do it outside of the traditional Repub party.

Nah, it's gotta be Sr.

Jr doesn't have a strong following.

If not Sr, it'll probably be Ron Desantis.

Nah, it's gotta be Sr.

Jr doesn't have a strong following.

If not Sr, it'll probably be Ron Desantis.
All Sr gotta do is give his blessing

and Jr def got the energy for the fuck shit tho I dont think he is quite as calculating as Sr is

Cause make no mistake about it…Sr was/is crazy like fox

2022 might be worse.

Simply because it might tip the scales in Congress.

Got a feeling the republicans are gonna reclaim the House and the Senate.
They'll be worse then the time of Obama... police will be back full strength, j6 shit will be buried, Gaetz trying to hold out before Feds get enough on him, another war, climate worked washed, goodbye melanated immigrants, red-lining explodes, and gentrification galore

Last edited:
They'll be worse then time of Obama... police will be back full strength, j6 shit will be buried, Gaetz trying to hold out before Feds get enough on him, another war, climate worked washed, goodbye melanated immigrants, red-lining explodes, and gentrification galore

stewie-familyguy.gif

Back