Welcome To aBlackWeb

Death, Taxes and getting washed by Waffle House employees

Honestly I know folks in big cities donā€™t have this issue but Waffle House and dennys be the only spots open on the late night. Waffle House will tear your stomach apart no matter what.

it would be nice to have a late night spot for real though

Worst shit about waffle house is they food is trash.

You could go literally anywhere else and get better food.

Yeah...home. Lol!

I aint bout to sit there waiting for my food and watch that go down. I'm out.

I'd see if a Huddle House is near by or just go home.

Last edited:
Worst shit about waffle house is they food is trash.

You could go literally anywhere else and get better food.
I've been to Waffle House only 2 times. The first time was when I went to see family in South Carolina and the food was hittin. Maybe because it was first thing in the morning and it was nothing but older people cooking and eating there. The second time was going back to Jersey and stopping off in Rocky Mount. That shit was horrible.

imageService

Hey cuh, I bought this industrial size pancake mix from Costco during the pandemic and never had to go nowhere to buy nann nudda pancakes or waffles from nobody, blood.

All my people tired of beating or getting their ass beat by waffle house, Denny's, and IHOP employees this might just do the trick šŸ‘šŸ½

Honestly I know folks in big cities donā€™t have this issue but Waffle House and dennys be the only spots open on the late night. Waffle House will tear your stomach apart no matter what.

it would be nice to have a late night spot for real though

We used to have a chain out here in SE MI called Silverman's that was exactly that. Open 24/7, decent food, never had an issue rollin' up there at 2-3am to eat. I've never heard of niggas gettin up in there wildin' out for any reason at any of them. Apparently old man Silverman was cooking the books on them joints so they started closing sometime in the 90's and the spots that were still open by 2000 all went under not long after.

Last edited:
imageService

Hey cuh, I bought this industrial size pancake mix from Costco during the pandemic and never had to go nowhere to buy nann nudda pancakes or waffles from nobody, blood.

All my people tired of beating or getting their ass beat by waffle house, Denny's, and IHOP employees this might just do the trick šŸ‘šŸ½

Lmaoooo. No one trying to make this at 3 in the morning, drunk, on the way back from somewhere

Niggas is crazy this exactly why I got to Waffle House when im outta town good food and live ratchet tv none of the cooks can be white unless they od rednecks

The cooks gotta be black old and southern or Im finding a different Waffle House

Back