Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dead Space (Remake)

Not sure, I own the original DS1 and 2. True old school survival horror.
I’m getting the sentiment that if people played the original 2 (not gonna count 3 lol) they don’t really care to get thIs

Also even though it wasn’t a good game supposedly it might have released too close to the Callisto protocol

Never played any of them. I'd try it out

They need to put more emotion in those reviews lol so robotic and monotone lol

I played them all when they first came out. My first horror game I ever played. I dont really play horror games but this was dope. Even rewatched on youtube the story for the first 2 last year. Im not going to get this.

I'll be honest. It irks me paying full price for a remake. 😅 Not to mention no Peter Mensah, plus they nerfed Kendra.

I wonder if they fixed the final boss, though. That was my least favorite part of the first game.

I'm almost finished with my current game. Thought about getting this but wasn't sure if I should go for PS5 or PC since I just bought a gaming PC

This is on my list though

I played the OG versions multiple times and thought they were great games. The reviews are tempting, but I can't see paying full price for the remake. Might have to pass on this one for now since there's so many other games coming out.

Man I wanna buy this right now but I have so much games to finish. I think I might just wait for the price drop.

Back