Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO DC's The Death of Superman

DC animated kinda fell of the past few years imo...Rebirth started 2 years ago so I dont see why theyre still holding on to the n52 style aswell.

They already did a death of superman film man, Tucker and co couldnt think of another storyline for Supes?

Im excited for it. I just peeped that new Suicide Squad animation. was pretty cool.

Heard that Ninja Batman movie actually turned out pretty good. Aint seen it yet though.

This is going to be better than superman doomsday im glad they are sticking closer to the source material. This movie needs to be at least 2 hours long or an hour and fifty minutes. My only gripe is that they are using the new 52 justic3 league. I hate their costumes especially wonder womans. If they follow the book doomsday is gonna mop the floor with the justice league although it is the incorrect lineup . I hope they do a return of superman also and introduce superboy and steel.

This is going to be better than superman doomsday im glad they are sticking closer to the source material. This movie needs to be at least 2 hours long or an hour and fifty minutes. My only gripe is that they are using the new 52 justic3 league. I hate their costumes especially wonder womans. If they follow the book doomsday is gonna mop the floor with the justice league although it is the incorrect lineup . I hope they do a return of superman also and introduce superboy and steel.

Yeah from what I heard this is just part one they’ll introduce the reign of the Supermen in He next movie. I agree with the New52. I wish they would’ve dumped that. But this shit is about to be awesome. I just hope Guy Gardner gets introduced he was a part of the storyline too. He’s a jackass but that’s my guy

I thought I was the only one who hated Doomsday. I watched it like "WTF is this corny predictable bullshit?"

They seem to be putting more care and attention into this than they did the live action, which is a damn shame.

Only problem is the story been done to death

Great look and tone tho

They need to do the Our World At War and the subsequent Aquaman back in time story line

Back