Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah i was going to say what low we talking? Movie low or character low?
Because character wise Affleck and Keaton did a great job portraying the character and Bale did a good enough job to make his trilogy work. I wouldnt say we had low end batmans beside Val ans Clooney.

Yeah i was going to say what low we talking? Movie low or character low?
Because character wise Affleck and Keaton did a great job portraying the character and Bale did a good enough job to make his trilogy work. I wouldnt say we had low end batmans beside Val ans Clooney.
I'd argue Val wasn't bad either WB just made the film more lighthearted and kid friendly. The director wanted to do a darker take. Clooney had no chance that movie was just terrible period. Put his straight man Bruce in a whole nother Batman franchise and it works fine.

I'd argue Val wasn't bad either WB just made the film more lighthearted and kid friendly. The director wanted to do a darker take. Clooney had no chance that movie was just terrible period. Put his straight man Bruce in a whole nother Batman franchise and it works fine.
Yeah i dont hate Val he is pretty decent just hated the whole look of the movie from the suit to the bat mobile.

Yall niggas still gettin geeked off batman trailers?

Yall musta forgot batman vs superman trailers were fire n other than the fight scenes the movie was complete ass.

george-bush-fool-me.gif

Keep laughing, this role gives Pattinson the ability to show other aspects of Batman we haven't really seen - the detective side. Plus Pattinson is a bona fide actor - extremely well trained. Casuals just cant see past his portrayal in Twilight.

Anyone who can go toe to toe with Willem Dafoe in Shakespearian style acting and dialogue and SHINE is no one to take lightly.
The bold is more to do with the writing/ditection than the actor

That’s a good timeframe for the streaming era IMO. If you haven’t seen a tent pole film such as this in theater within the first month of half you likely aren’t going to the movies to see it.

But it isn’t so soon that many will think it possible or even worth it to duck spoilers for that length of time.

I don't know what other movies they did but I have full faith in this director after the last planet of the apes trilogy. He banged that.

Can't wait for this batman trailers look great thus far.
I didnt know this till the other day, but Matt reeves first movie was "let me in" a American remake of that Swedish vampire flick "let the right one in". If you've never seen it, definitely worth checking out and reeves version was pretty entertaining imo.

But yeah, besides that and the apes films I only know he's directed Cloverfield, the original one. Pretty nice track record and while I think reeves will take a lot of liberties comicbook fans might have issues with, the die hards at least, I think it will still be an amazing movie that the world will beg him to see more of.

I didnt know this till the other day, but Matt reeves first movie was "let me in" a American remake of that Swedish vampire flick "let the right one in". If you've never seen it, definitely worth checking out and reeves version was pretty entertaining imo.

But yeah, besides that and the apes films I only know he's directed Cloverfield, the original one. Pretty nice track record and while I think reeves will take a lot of liberties comicbook fans might have issues with, the die hards at least, I think it will still be an amazing movie that the world will beg him to see more of.
I have not seen the movie but will check it out.

Hhmmm imo they're showing way too much. I get the feeling this is gonna be dialogue heavy with fewer action sequences than we're used to.
that was the nolan movies in a nutshell. yeah the action paid off but it was also heavy in dialogue which is not a bad thing.

Back