Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO DC's My Adventures With Superman (Season 2, 5/25)

I remember hearing about that. Is his son in this? I got the impression it's Superman in his younger years so his kid wouldn't be in it

Also every comic book character is different depending on who is writing it
Nah his son is 17 years old in the comics this is superman in his rookie years. They did some gay stuff in the young justice series on HBO max and since this is on adult swim I wouldn't put it oast them to check off the lgbt box. Funny thing is superman in this trailer sort of looks like his son in the comics.

Nah his son is 17 years old in the comics this is superman in his rookie years. They did some gay stuff in the young justice series on HBO max and since this is on adult swim I wouldn't put it oast them to check off the lgbt box. Funny thing is superman in this trailer sort of looks like his son in the comics.
Thanks for breaking it down to slime.
It's a struggle to watch anything nowadays without muhfuckas insisting on the viewers having to watch two dudes making out or worse.
Sometimes people just wanna watch what was advertised.

Lois being an intern when she meets Clark is weird. So is the blue glow

I laughed at kryptonese and Jor-El looking like Odin lol

Overall it was meh to me

Downloaded the adultswim app and watched . It was okay. I'm not into manga especially if it's super hero ip's but it worked the animation was smooth and fluid and the voice acting was on point because i cant stand the voice acting in most mangas. I like that jor-el spoke in an alien dialect and there was no a.i technology to translate. I like the world building and easter eggs. It's seems like they're going with superman's b -list rogue gallery instead of making up new characters. That Leslie willis chick is livewire from superman tas, same government name

Back