Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll DC Animated Universe vs MCU

DC Animation or MCU?

• Total voters

The Hue

Black Made. Black Raised.
The best of DC versus the best of Marvel.

Which do you believe has a greater PERCENTAGE of trash films?

the_15_movies_of_dc_animated_movie_universe_by_thekingoftoontopia_ddvkf40-fullview.jpg

D_NQ_NP_673825-MLM41768758696_052020-O.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna edit the question for clarity

Lmao. Fam. All you did was frame the question to get a favorable response.

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif

Fact of the matter is I can count about 5-7 mcu films better than anything in dcau.

Endgame
Infinity war
Civil war
Winter soldier
Black panther
Thor ragnorok

And theres 8 more films in mcu and more coming so it's a kind of moot point to pick at.

Last edited by a moderator:
What everyone else has said. Dcau is amazing I love their movies but just naw

Lmao. Fam. All you did was frame the question to get a favorable response.

View attachment 436572

Fact of the matter is I can count about 5-7 mcu films better than anything in dcau.

Endgame
Infinity war
Civil war
Winter soldier
Black panther
Thor ragnorok

And theres 8 more films in mcu and more coming so it's a kind of moot point to pick at.

Just tryna get DC a dub round here man damn.

There's more bad films in the MCU then there are in the DCAU.

I'm not saying which universe had a bigger impact, I'm just asking which universe had better consistency.

Just tryna get DC a dub round here man damn.

There's more bad films in the MCU then there are in the DCAU.

I'm not saying which universe had a bigger impact, I'm just asking which universe had better consistency.

Theres more great-epic films in mcu than there is in dcau. You just can't overlook that to give out fake wins.

You putting dcau in a losing light for no reason. Its is in it's own lane and dominates that lane. You're making it weird.

Ain't no universe in entertainment fucking with mcu.

Let's do Marvel animated vs DCEU...

Damn Marvel wins there too

I don't know about all that. Marvel has had some decent animated shows over the years but they not fucking with the DCAU.

On topic, I don't think this is a good or a fair match. It's a lot easier to take comic book source material and turn it into a cartoon than it is to turn it into a live action movie. DC has some good animated movies, but the MCU movies are a more impressive feat even if some of the DCAU animated movies might be better in some cases.

Back