Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 6 of Trump’s Hush Money Criminal Trial | Update: Trump Had To Be 'Jolted Awake' In Court — 4th Time At Least

Man… this shit bout to ramp up the advancements in Biometric locks and shit.

which means it will later be implemented into firearms upon reaching that perfect pinnacle of being financially sound, consistent performance and easy to implement.

For all they huffing and puffing, no Trump lawyer is in court fighting for the probable cause affidavit to be released

One thing you gotta tip your hat to is they understand the court of public opinion which seems to hold more sway then an actual courtroom

If that's true, this is the real-life Succession playing out.

Which dipshit is Roman and which is Kendall, because both Eric and Donny Jr seem too dumb to be either. Ivanka is actually clever enough to be Shiv (Shioban).

Terrible move but them death threats must have hit close to home

At least they get to redact names of witnesses and rats
Yeah, and show Trump their hand so he can destroy evidence and intimidate witnesses ahead of time, smh.

It’s whatever though, I am curious as well.

Yeah, and show Trump their hand so he can destroy evidence and intimidate witnesses ahead of time, smh.

It’s whatever though, I am curious as well.
Let's see how many text messages and deleted are phones are destroyed lol

Man… this shit bout to ramp up the advancements in Biometric locks and shit.

which means it will later be implemented into firearms upon reaching that perfect pinnacle of being financially sound, consistent performance and easy to implement.

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda surprised they haven't implemented biometric locks in guns yet. It's definitely something they can do, and with the number kids accidentally shooting people while playing with guns, it would be worth it.

Now that you mention it, I'm kinda surprised they haven't implemented biometric locks in guns yet. It's definitely something they can do, and with the number kids accidentally shooting people while playing with guns, it would be worth it.
That would slow gun sales. NRA don’t care about responsible gun ownership, just sales.

Back