Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 12 of Trump’s Hush Money Trial | Update: MAGA pass around Hope Hicks takes the stand to gasps|Testifies ‘There Were Rumors of Another’ Trump Tape

When all this rhetoric fuels Jan 6th part 2 I hope they don’t get off scot free like last time

You think theyll try that it again? I think next time around they wont even have to riot. All the people they replaced that actually stopped it last time will make for light work and all that prolly wont even be necessary

You think theyll try that it again? I think next time around they wont even have to riot. All the people they replaced that actually stopped it last time will make for light work and all that prolly wont even be necessary

There will be some kind of mass gathering of mouth breathers when they announce the charges against him…who knows what happens from there

Watched Fox News for a minute and they’re trying to incite their viewers to action no doubt. They keep saying “this isn’t only an attack on Trump, it’s an attack on all of you that support him.”

They need to be held accountable for inciting violence at some point. Nobody on there is telling the truth that it’s not ok to take classified documents home after you leave the White House!

Watched Fox News for a minute and they’re trying to incite their viewers to action no doubt. They keep saying “this isn’t only an attack on Trump, it’s an attack on all of you that support him.”

They need to be held accountable for inciting violence at some point. Nobody on there is telling the truth that it’s not ok to take classified documents home after you leave the White House!

Just turned it on and I think Trump must have documents incriminating some people at the network, they going too hard

Just turned it on and I think Trump must have documents incriminating some people at the network, they going too hard
Exactly. I’m not even thinking it’s that big a deal but they blowing it up a lot more than it is. All they wanted was some classified documents he shouldn’t have taken.

They probably been talking to him to get the docs back and he dragged his feet and pissed and moaned to the point where the FBI was like fuck it, we’ll go get it.

But the way Fox blowing it up seems like there’s a lot more to it.

Exactly. I’m not even thinking it’s that big a deal but they blowing it up a lot more than it is. All they wanted was some classified documents he shouldn’t have taken.

They probably been talking to him to get the docs back and he dragged his feet and pissed and moaned to the point where the FBI was like fuck it, we’ll go get it.

But the way Fox blowing it up seems like there’s a lot more to it.

Lol hit dogs hollering fr

My state got the worst politicians lol

FZruFCsVQAAR4e-

Back