Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 14 of Trump’s Hush Money Trial | Update: Michael Cohen Testifies Trump Told Him Federal Election Probe Would Be ‘Taken Care Of’ By His AG Sessions

Bruh, I just sit and shake my head. Anyone else would already be in jail or at the very least stripped off all clearances with no hope of getting them back.

I really think if you got caught taking home docs with that level of classification you'd get hit with some sort of charge, especially that many. Shit points to espionage in my book, especially with Trump being such good "buddies" with Putin.

I really think if you got caught taking home docs with that level of classification you'd get hit with some sort of charge, especially that many. Shit points to espionage in my book, especially with Trump being such good "buddies" with Putin.
Had a CW3 lose an ANCD with fucking field keys in it, they took two dots off his rank.
Stripped him of his clearance.
And put his ass in the DFAC, he was a map maker.

Had a CW3 lose an ANCD with fucking field keys in it, they took two dots off his rank.
Stripped him of his clearance.
And put his ass in the DFAC, he was a map maker.

Damn, that's fucked up, but was he at least a decent cook??? :lol10:

but how the fuck do you "lose" an ANCD tho??? I know they ain't that big and all, but in my eyes that's like "losing" an INE: Why was it in his possession to be lost in the first place.

Back