Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 12 of Trump’s Hush Money Trial | Update: MAGA pass around Hope Hicks takes the stand to gasps|Testifies ‘There Were Rumors of Another’ Trump Tape

Fox News just said the feedback from those outside Mar-A-Lago was positive because they’d like to see the unsealed warrant.

Uh oh.

😂

I wouldn’t think Garland would unseal the warrant if it would be damaging to the DOJ.

Last edited:
So now the fed court in FL has stated that the DOJ must confer with Trump about unsealing the warrant.

Ball is in Trump’s court now and I think that was Garland’s plan all along. The entire country now knows the DOJ is ok with releasing the warrant so if it is not released everyone will know Trump didn’t want it released.

Bet he doesn’t agree to having it released and lies about the reasons and his base just shrugs it off.

So now the fed court in FL has stated that the DOJ must confer with Trump about unsealing the warrant.

Ball is in Trump’s court now and I think that was Garland’s plan all along. The entire country now knows the DOJ is ok with releasing the warrant so if it is not released everyone will know Trump didn’t want it released.

Bet he doesn’t agree to having it released and lies about the reasons and his base just shrugs it off.

Bolded....

you-know-it-you-know-this.gif

These Fox News people just can’t believe that the White House wouldn’t know about the search, lol.

I’m like, that’s how it works with an independent DOJ! They just can’t believe a President won’t attempt to weaponize the DOJ like Trump.

Back