Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 6 of Trump’s Hush Money Criminal Trial | Update: Trump Had To Be 'Jolted Awake' In Court — 4th Time At Least

'The classified documents TRUMP stored in his boxes included information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign counties; United Slates nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to foreign attack,” reads the indictment'

I think some of them were missing too. There's a possibility Trump sold them.

'Former President Donald Trump acknowledged on tape in a 2021 meeting that he had retained “secret” military information that he had not declassified, according to a transcript of the audio recording obtained by CNN.

“As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump says, according to the transcript'

This nigga cooked

Anytime shit like this breaks I run straight to conservative media to see what they are saying. It’s not looking good for Trump.

But then again, it didn’t look good for Trump on January 6th either, so…

This all reminds me of that gun runner movie with Nick Cage. In a few moments there will be a knock at the door where someone who wildly out ranks you tells you.

Good work son, good work, your country is proud of you.

And then I’ll walk free.

I don't know if any one is reading these indictments but this shit is incredible

In hindsight, the DOJ piercing attorney client privilege was probably the breaking point

Back