Welcome To aBlackWeb

What more do they need to arrest this dude

i think most that will happen is he will be disqualified to ever run for a govt position.

i think they’re too concerned w protecting the image of an American President being arrested and imprisoned

i think most that will happen is he will be disqualified to ever run for a govt position.

i think they’re too concerned w protecting the image of an American President being arrested and imprisoned

Unfortunately they won’t be able to do that

The Supreme Court has already ruled that the only enforceable restrictions on being president are in the Constitution

He could lawfully run from a prison cell

Done so w intent to endanger the lives of those involved..he knows his puppets well and knows they’ll do his bidding without him actually having to tell them to. His hands remain clean while they do his dirty work. Smh

This is all part the course for Trump

Don Gotti gonna find that rat and get them whacked also

Some times we give this man too much credit. We're talking about the same dude that said we may be able to inject bleach for covid. This same man that has the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was accidental. "Hmm, this was my house for 4 years as the president, I guess I can take anything I want."

Nah people in his circle were warning that he was going to take classified docs months before he left office

Back