Welcome To aBlackWeb

What about newsom
I was on newsom train but he got too many scandals. When California raised the minimum wage, he tried to do a carve out for Panera Bread because it’s owned by his friend. During a pandemic he was partying while everyone was forced to lock down. Like every time you turn around he getting caught doing something

I was on newsom train but he got too many scandals. When California raised the minimum wage, he tried to do a carve out for Panera Bread because it’s owned by his friend. During a pandemic he was partying while everyone was forced to lock down. Like every time you turn around he getting caught doing something
Scandals, gaslighting, and corruption are the core ingredients of a "great" president.

If he's willing to keep the wars going he's in there. I'd put money on it.

Newsome is trash , look at how high electric bills are , gas is high , homes prices are high , food prices are out of control & they keep asking for more funding .if the state is raising property assessments where is the money going besides the law enforcement. Schools keep laying people off. Roads aren't being maintained but they keep asking for more funding which goes elsewhere

Last edited:
Back