Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 14 of Trump’s Hush Money Trial | Update: Michael Cohen Testifies Trump Told Him Federal Election Probe Would Be ‘Taken Care Of’ By His AG Sessions

It's a safe bet that this mf has been selling/trading intelligence to whoever he can to profit off of it.

He barely even read any executive orders he signed and he never gave a shit about intelligence briefings. But all of a sudden in his post presidency he decides to take an interest in reading this shit?

Maaan STOMP this old bastard out on live TV!

This shit is terrible

I love how some of the worst of Republicans have boxed themselves into a corner where they have to defend Trump actions no matter what. Get Lindsey Graham the FOH

You got a sitting Gov saying show the American ppl, aka the entire world, top secret documents to prove they are and should be top secret. Imagine fucking that

Trump is a fuckin idiot. cac dont kno shit. Plus he dont give af. But he is loving all this free press.

Aint nuthin gone happen to him.

Teflon Don

This shit is terrible

I love how some of the worst of Republicans have boxed themselves into a corner where they have to defend Trump actions no matter what. Get Lindsey Graham the FOH

You got a sitting Gov saying show the American ppl, aka the entire world, top secret documents to prove they are and should be top secret. Imagine fucking that
Trump got dirt on Graham

It's starting to look like he has dirt on the bulk of the GOP.

Can you imagine how many people he'll throw completely under the bus if he got convicted of something like espionage or even treason?
Cohen told a story about how Trump initially got on the Forbes list by threatening to expose the writers gay sexcapades

I put nothing past him…

they are saying he had docs regarding Macron s sex life I believe that too

Back