Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Dave East Pepper Sprayed In Montreal

damn i kept saying I wanted to visit out there. Lol you left this part out of your review last time I was asking

Nah it's still with going. Just avoid the police (kinda like everywhere).

Also the tear-gassing wasn't police related. I was at a club and some asshole just tossed a can of tear gas in that motherfucker. Apparently it was something that would happen every now and then around the city.

Well...after clicking play, i kinda see why that could of happened.

lol i jus pressed play too.

LMAOOOOOO them white french canadian accents tho...

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

shit sounds funny af.

Aye @rickyrich arent you a white french canadian? So you sound exactly like that?!

lololololol fuckin goof

You prolly heard that shit, got triggered n said "lemme go bother a real nigga to make myself feel better."

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

shit sounds funny af.

Aye @rickyrich arent you a white french canadian? So you sound exactly like that?!

lololololol fuckin goof

You prolly heard that shit, got triggered n said "lemme go bother a real nigga to make myself feel better."
IT took you that long to come up a reply smfh . I aint never been mtl nor am i white . Come to toronto see wat iam goofball

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

shit sounds funny af.

lololololol fuckin goof

whoever recording did sound goofy af

IT took you that long to come up a reply smfh . I aint never been mtl nor am i white . Come to toronto see wat iam goofball

Nigga. Are you legit retarded?!

I asked what dave east gettin pepper sprayed had to do w me? Your bitch ass didnt respond n still hasn't.

idk whats ur obession w me bro fr fr.

If you are a homosexual i have no issue with that. Jus be cool.

Back