Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dave East - Paranoia 2 Album

Paranoia 1 was underwhelming af, been apprehensive to check this out cuz I fuck with homie. But if he drops a 2nd dud in a row, his momentum is gonna disappear quick af

The first Paranoia was cool to me.

Karma was trash tho.

p2 solid to me.

It has some joints but Dave needs to start putting together cohesive projects and not just a bunch of music on one playlist...the album went in too many different directions....I'm not feeling the Migos flo he's been using...it doesn't make him stand out...Maintain sounds dope but I wish he switched up the flow to give it more of a NY feel(kinda like his flow on Never Been) and spit a 2nd or a longer 1st verse....I Found Keisha was dope glad he made a part 2....the joint with Banks is dope...the TI joint was aiight....Grateful is pretty good....not bad overall cuz he can still spit but I really hope he's putting together a great album cuz his last couple of joints have only been ok to me

6/10.....Next drop gotta be the Official album...Not enough Guttter Tracks for me..Too much Singing...Don't wanna hear from Dave til next Fall/Winter...Don't over saturate ya Gift either
mcnulty.gif

Last edited:
The beat on What Made Me needs to be heard while I skrt through the city with my nigga after we just got fresh fades and sippin red cups of Crown Vanilla. Sheesh!! Who produced that??

Dave got bars... That's his selling point. That's why he's signed to NaS: same approach to music. If you're more of a listener who's into production than lyrics then he ain't for you

I liked it, better than his last release

Back