Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave East & His Crew Brawl With Security

Lol @ ol boy eatin them head shots like skittles

He was just looking for enough space to get some footing and he woulda started tossing folks

Ask Du it's like a unwritten thing....bouncers cant feel rapper/entourage punches...they spar with lions

Lol @ ol boy eatin them head shots like skittles

He was just looking for enough space to get some footing and he woulda started tossing folks

Ask Du it's like a unwritten thing....bouncers cant feel rapper/entourage punches...they spar with lions

Yea the super big mf prolly didn't have a scratch, but this mf here

Screenshot_6.png

Lol at them getting the smallest lil white dude. Pussies.

More I hear Dave Jr the more I fear he gonna go the Game route

Biggest fight was a night I missed.

Webbie and Boosie

Promoter thought it was a good idea to let 120lb chicks walk thru the CROWD doing bottle service....

So yea.... Niggaz was brawling in that bitch. Bouncers were like the only thing that they were going into the crowd to do was to get staff and other folk who were working to the back. They let the police come in and clear the crowd. It was too dangerous. Mad people were on the ground from getting hit with bottles.

There was broken glass, blood, and liquor all over the floors.

Like 3 bouncers needed stiches. I was off that night. Mainly because I saw the schedule and knew the promoter from another club I worked at and knew what to expect. Her parties always brought out the wildest Niggaz in the city

Back