Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Dan Le Batard from ESPN epic Rant on ESPN and US

I dunno who blue shirt is but whatever they say he did he did that shit.

Dan is going to get suspended, maybe not fired but they aren't going to let this roll at ESPN. ESPN is being run by different folks that mandated their media personalities to leave politics alone unless athletes directly are involved like Dan stated in the clip.

I respect the hell out of him though for speaking out constantly on social issues. He has used his influence to get a lot of minorities on at ESPN, especially when John Skipper ran the ship.

Dan is going to get suspended, maybe not fired but they aren't going to let this roll at ESPN. ESPN is being run by different folks that mandated their media personalities to leave politics alone unless athletes directly are involved like Dan stated in the clip.

I respect the hell out of him though for speaking out constantly on social issues. He has used his influence to get a lot of minorities on at ESPN, especially when John Skipper ran the ship.
I doubt it, theres literally no outrage over what he said and this wasnt nowhere near as talked about as the jamelle hill shit(outrage from trumptards) the only way i see him getting suspended is if enough ppl start asking "why did you suspend her but not him?"

I doubt it, theres literally no outrage over what he said and this wasnt nowhere near as talked about as the jamelle hill shit(outrage from trumptards) the only way i see him getting suspended is if enough ppl start asking "why did you suspend her but not him?"

Hopefully you're right

Lol @ the idea of Dan gettin fired. This isn't his 1st rodeo speaking out on this kinda topic.

He's done it plenty of times wit no repercussions. Some of his listeners might complain...but fucc'em! Bruh was droppin real shyt.

They're not going to fight him but I saw on the news they released a statement asking their staff to chill on political issues and president bashing.

Which is wack.

Dan Le Batard will not be on his radio show today, but expects to be back tomorrow and will be on Highly Questionable today, a source tells The Big Lead. It was Le Batard’s choice to be off the radio today — he is not suspended, but did not feel prepared to do his show.

According to the source, Le Batard and ESPN President Jimmy Pitaro have been speaking all weekend after Le Batard discussed the “send her back” chants at a Trump rally on his radio show last Thursday. Le Batard, broaching that subject, knew he was touching the third rail and doubled down, discussing ESPN’s cowardliness in using people like Gregg Popovich or Steve Kerr as a “meat shield” for when it was appropriate to have conversations about Trump.

Back