Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! Hottest song in the streets and club right now.

silverfoxx

Bitch mob
man-dancing.gif

For all you old farts that not outside.

Uzi got the trap, juggalos, fine women, etc going crazy to this shit!

This shit my alarm for work. Nigga be getting out the bed like this,

black-security-guard-dancing-black-guard-meme.gif

futsal-shuffle.gif

Uzi has his own lane and I respect that. Kai Cenat will also make this blow even more. The first post seems like a cry for attention though lol
Aite school me on this Kai Cenat dude. He been popping up everywhere. I know he a twitch streamer, but I don't understand how these dudes blow up, like what separates him, adin Ross, speed from other niggas just talking on stream?

Aite school me on this Kai Cenat dude. He been popping up everywhere. I know he a twitch streamer, but I don't understand how these dudes blow up, like what separates him, adin Ross, speed from other niggas just talking on stream?
Dude is young and has charisma and the kids mess with him heavy. He doesn't troll like Speed and he isn't doing white kid shenanigans like Adin. He found a lane and blew up and became the #1 streamer on Twitch. Also he does a dance(getting sturdy) to the original version of that song.

Dude is young and has charisma and the kids mess with him heavy. He doesn't troll like Speed and he isn't doing white kid shenanigans like Adin. He found a lane and blew up and became the #1 streamer on Twitch. Also he does a dance(getting sturdy) to the original version of that song.

Good for him. So is it easy to blow up on Twitch? I seen many of dudes like him do the same shit. I just don't get the algorithms of streaming to be honest. Dude in alot of videos and shit now. He just did something with 21 Savage.

And he created the sturdy dance? I thought that was NY drill culture shit?

Btw 4thelove you gotta post more. You tapped in which is refreshing around this part especially since you older than me and know about streamers and shit. We need more music and culture opinions from you homie.

Good for him. So is it easy to blow up on Twitch? I seen many of dudes like him do the same shit. I just don't get the algorithms of streaming to be honest. Dude in alot of videos and shit now. He just did something with 21 Savage.

And he created the sturdy dance? I thought that was NY drill culture shit?
I don't think he created the dance, just is popular for doing it like Bow Wow and the Harlem shake. I doubt it's easy to become #1 on a site that is known to have a bias when it comes to some black streamers and he received hate from folks that didn't wanna see him win. I think it's similar to how podcasters blow up because people like their content. It's thousands of people with an opinion but folks still tune in to Joe Budden being loud and wrong lol

Back