• Bron

• Joker

• Ant

• Ja

• Trae

• Luka

• AD

Results are only viewable after voting.
So are these the best 5 players I'm picking or the ones I enjoy watching the most? Ja and Ant not top 5 (yet) but I'm def catching as many games as I can with them next season.

Embiid (when healthy)
SGA
Giannis
Joker
Luka

Ant is not better than any of those 5 there and yall are letting NBA marketing and propaganda manipulate you if you think otherwise (or yall just didn’t watch OKC enough this season).
That is what the consensus Top 5 was until Joel went down.

Then it open the gates for Ant and Tatum, in which case I say Ant-Man.

That is what the consensus Top 5 was until Joel went down.

Then it open the gates for Ant and Tatum, in which case I say Ant-Man.
I still don’t know if I’d put Ant man there either. I know the game is more than stats and what’s on paper but KD beats Ant man in every stat except for assists (5.1 for Ant vs. 5.0 for KD), and steals (1.3 vs 0.9). And he did that while arguably being Phoenix’s 2nd option. I think Phoenix being a disaster of a team overall really made people not pay attention to what KD as an individual was doing. Same argument could be made for Bron too (Ant only beats him in points by .2 and FT%) but Ant did play better defence than Lebron (at least from eye test) so I’m not mad giving him the edge over Lebron.

Embiid (when healthy)
SGA
Giannis
Joker
Luka

Ant is not better than any of those 5 there and yall are letting NBA marketing and propaganda manipulate you if you think otherwise (or yall just didn’t watch OKC enough this season).
morgan-freeman-meme-4.jpg

Embiid when healthy, ok…but that’s a problem…I’d take Ant 100% of the time because he’s gonna hold up.

Still laughing at Anthony Edward's calling Karl Towns his son at target. Karl towns caught feelings and deepened his voice saying I'm not your son. Ant didn't care and still called him his son.

That's me right there.
Karl Towns soft
I still can't believe Knicks wanted this fool for Randle🤦🏽‍♂️

Back