Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cryrese always saying some crybaby shit in the comments like a simp.

And yeah, ppl need to stop this "women can't raise men" bullshit. You can't simplify parenting, nurturing, environment and gender roles like that.

I was the only male raised in a household of a mother, grandmother and three sisters. The primary things that matter in a properly nurturing household are stability, security and care. Not some outdated concept of what a father can only provide. Some father's are more petty and emotional than women.

Shhhhhh, because single mothers swear they can raise a boy into man on their own.
Not to say I'm perfect,but I was raised by my mother and I don't do shit like that

but also I'm not really mad at Tyrese

while cheesy,I mean that's his wife......and a potential financial disaster

And yeah, ppl need to stop this "women can't raise men" bullshit. You can't simplify parenting, nurturing, environment and gender roles like that.

I was the only male raised in a household of a mother, grandmother and three sisters. The primary things that matter in a properly nurturing household are stability, security and care. Not some outdated concept of what a father can only provide. Some father's are more petty and emotional than women.
This. I only been around my father for a total of 17 hours max, and I consider myself lucky. The most mature, responsible men I ever met in my life never even knew their father... then there's ppl like Kanye West. I'm damn sure not gonna blame my inconsistencies as a human on "daddy wasn't there".

Ok cool, I can't relate at all. I've been around my father all my life and he raised me to be the man that I am today. Having a male figure that have experience on the things you would need questions answered are important. When ever I wanted or needed something male related that my mom didn't know, she would always tell me to go to my dad. I was raised in a 2 parent household something that's declining in today's society.

Ok cool, I can't relate at all. I've been around my father all my life and he raised me to be the man that I am today. Having a male figure that have experience on the things you would need questions answered are important. When ever I wanted or needed something male related that my mom didn't know, she would always tell me to go to my dad. I was raised in a 2 parent household something that's declining in today's society.

Male related like what? Genuine question. I never grew up even the slightest bit questioning of my male specific experience. I was cared for, fed well and given a roof over my head. Told right from wrong. And didn't stray down an idle path, despite how hard it was for my mom. She was intent on doing the best by us and sacrificed a lot for it. Some mothers and fathers, whether as couples or individuals, can't cope or aren't willing to make those sacrifices for varying reasons. But I don't think that has anything to do with gender.

I'd argue the lack of parenting ability one might think is a result of single moms not being able to fill a fatherless void is instead based more on the influence of community, a family's financial security and all the baggage that comes with that.

Last edited:
Back