Welcome To aBlackWeb

Creative ways to get out of jury duty?

Asking for a friend.

Usually you can ask to put it off a couple of times before being forced to go in.

I dodged it a couple of times that way. Once I did it until I went back to school. I then changed my address on my license to the dorms so I had residency in a whole different county so when they hit me up for jury duty again I was like "Nah b, I don't even live out there anymore" and that was the end of that.

I always go to jury duty.

Cuz 99% of the time it's a black male going to prison.

And 99% of the people who actually make it to the end are going to vote guilty regardless if he did it or not.

So I go every single time praying I get selected... Just to say not guilty. Unless it was a violent or sexual crime against women or children..... Not fucking guilty.

I always go to jury duty.

Cuz 99% of the time it's a black male going to prison.

And 99% of the people who actually make it to the end are going to vote guilty regardless if he did it or not.

So I go every single time praying I get selected... Just to say not guilty. Unless it was a violent or sexual crime against women or children..... Not fucking guilty.
Yea see, ppl ask me why i duck jury duty when there could be innocent/righteous black men on trial it's because i really will sit up there and hold out if i see fit. I wouldn't be the type of juror to be swayed by the majority, so it would just be deadlocked forever until they call the trial or however it works. They really don't want what they asking for fucking with me

I've done that before.

At 18.

I was disgusted with society ever since. And I go every time. They was really bout to send that nigga up for a murder with little to no evidence just cuz he "looked guilty". He was just young and black.. they was wilding.

Hung jury. I gave 0 fucks.. and I'll do it again

And this why niggaz stay going to jail...

Cuz niggaz don't wanna do jury duty

GO TO FUCKING JURY DUTY. Your participation, even if you are stricken from the pool, is absolutely VITAL. Random citizens going to jury duty can be the difference between a jury of your peers and a jury of George Zimmermans and Greg McMichaels. A fair trial vs being railroaded into a false conviction.

How many weed dealers would have been sentenced if they went to trial, and had one of you degenerates on the jury?

Y'all some hoes.

For real.

GO TO FUCKING JURY DUTY. Your participation, even if you are stricken from the pool, is absolutely VITAL. Random citizens going to jury duty can be the difference between a jury of your peers and a jury of George Zimmermans and Greg McMichaels. A fair trial vs being railroaded into a false conviction.

How many weed dealers would have been sentenced if they went to trial, and had one of you degenerates on the jury?

Y'all some hoes.

For real.

This. Verbatim. I was typing out basically the same exact thing when I seen your shit. I deadass went into jury duty with an S on my chest. On some 'Naw, I'ma make sure y'all don't railroad this young nigga.' type shit!

SIDEBAR: It became very clearly on after the first 2 hours of the first day that the nigga was guilty as fuck. :ohshit2:

Last edited:
Yea see, ppl ask me why i duck jury duty when there could be innocent/righteous black men on trial it's because i really will sit up there and hold out if i see fit. I wouldn't be the type of juror to be swayed by the majority, so it would just be deadlocked forever until they call the trial or however it works. They really don't want what they asking for fucking with me
Doing all this when u can become an attorney

They got a dress code for jury duty? If so,break the dress code and play stupid like you ain't know.

Can't guarantee this will work, but it got me out of ticket court a few times. May help your "friend".

Back