CPR In a post COVID society ?🤔

Would you risk catching COVID-19 to save someone's life with CPR

• Screw you du

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
So..... If you're not cpr certified (I am) let's say hypothetically you are. And you're fairy confident in your ability to save someone's life using CPR.

You see someone collapse in front of you in today's world.....

Would you risk your life to save there's?😱

If it involved a loved one...of course. I'm doubled vax'd neway.

Now if I wasn't or had some kinda preexisting kinda condition...maaaannn that's rough. You'd think it'd be a no brainer when it comes to someone you care about. But that hesitation is gonna be in the back of your head. The fear of putting yourself and them at even more risk if both of yall catch Covid.

B/c you dunno what adverse reaction will occur...ON TOP OF whateva shyt that put them in that emergency situation. Just have to pray for the best and do what you can to save them.

Unless it's fam or a really good friend...

we-dont-care.gif

Like I'm cpr certified but we gonna wait on that ambulance. Sorry.

@Duwop do you guys have to get a security license where you at or anyone can just get a security job?

I thought you just had to do chest compressions.. and breathing into their mouths wasn't necessary
I was never gonna do mouth to mouth before covid unless you family. If that what you need then you're gonna die if I'm the only one there with you. Remind me of that Seinfield episode where Jerry and Newman wouldn't do it

It's more of a pub style basement....

If you watched the wire, it's the bar Marlo met Devonne in

Considering I’m vaccinated and boosted, I’d rather take the risk and try to save a life. Honestly at this point, even if I wasn’t vaccinated or boosted, I’d prolly still help.

Considering I’m vaccinated and boosted, I’d rather take the risk and try to save a life. Honestly at this point, even if I wasn’t vaccinated or boosted, I’d prolly still help.
I hope they reward you in heaven good and faithful servant

In this hypothetical situation I would

In the real world I'd probably just call an ambulance or drive to the nearest hospital. I'm not comfortable to do it and if I attempted and failed then I think that might mess me up mentally if they died

If you don't wanna be here no more just say that then.

i dunno man. If I’m cpr certified and there’s a nigga in front of me choking to death, I’ll take the risk of getting sick with Covid to save his life.

Based on the numbers, I’ll prolly survive and he prolly wouldn’t.

🤷🏾

I jumped in and saved a person with the heimlich at the airport before. I saw the person choking and told the nigga with the radio to call for law enforcement, tell them we gotta medical emergency...dude froze up like "hunh" so I just jumped up and saved homie... People were clapping n shit... It was embarrassing

i dunno man. If I’m cpr certified and there’s a nigga in front of me choking to death, I’ll take the risk of getting sick with Covid to save his life.

Based on the numbers, I’ll prolly survive and he prolly wouldn’t.

🤷🏾

You a better man than me. Someone might fuck around and float through them pearly gates fucking with me.

3ih_wh.gif

Back