Welcome To aBlackWeb

Counting Macros

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Wrote this for the main site, but I thought I'd share it here too.

I know what you’re thinking , this is probably some scam or a way to advertise a fake fat losing pill that doesn’t work, but that’s not the case at all. This is a system that I’ve used personally and was able to lose over 50 lbs by doing , within the span of 3 months. Now with that said I was also exercising alot, however by following this system and doing no exercising at all , I still guarantee that you will lose atleast 25 pounds within 3 months, tho I recommend you atleast do some type of cardio to speed up the fat loss process.

The system I’m speaking of is called Counting Macros.

Which is basically figuring out how much energy(calories) your body needs to take in everyday in order to do the daily activities your body does throughout the day. Once you find this out, you will then subtract a small amount of energy(calories) from your diet, which is called a caloric deficit and that will begin your fat lose process.

Now in another blog I will explain the science behind this in more detail, but for now I just want to explain this is the most simplistic way possible.
In the link below is a macros calculator to help you find out what your macros are. Macros specially are the daily target amounts of Carb grams, Fat grams and Proteins grams that you don’t want to exceed.

Pictures of the calculator and how it works:

e3866ed0a3f143b4827f915918711e13.png

b81fabf94bf245e8b9bef8567539d6c1.png

Now in the example above you can see the daily limit on the amount of macros this person should take in. Just by following this system, this person would lose atleast 25lbs. In later blogs I will be giving you alternatives to eat the foods you love, but in a much healthier way with your macros in mind. But for now, I just want you to figure out what your macros are and to start paying attention to the nutritional facts on the food you eat. Once you begin to, it becomes a habit, to the point where you’ll be able to eye food and know exactly the amount of macros that is in it.

I hope this blog was informative and helpful. I was blessed enough to come across this system and I felt it was only right to pass along this knowledge to others who are trying to achieve the same goal.

this is good, but i think i've given up on trying to count calories, macros, etc...

i just try to eat the same stuff for the most part taking into consideration how active im going to be at any given time

this is good, but i think i've given up on trying to count calories, macros, etc...

i just try to eat the same stuff for the most part taking into consideration how active im going to be at any given time

Yeah. I do the same. I try to keep it simple and eat similar meals everyday. I pre log it in my fitness pal to see if I'm hitting my calorie goal.

I still count calories but its more of an estimate than a true number.

I dont really count macros per say, but I eat HIGH Fat, MEDIUM Protein, and LOW Carb. I eat 25 or less Net Carbs per day.

I am just now learning about counting carbs and checking for minor nutrients. Does that work for you?
When you count carbs, you want to count NET Carbs.

Net Carbs is (look on the nutrition Facts of whatever product you want to eat) TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES - DIETARY FIBER = Net Carbs.

So say the label tells you there are 10g of total carbs, but it has 6g of fiber, that food only had 4 Net Carbs.

Ive been doing the Ketogenic diet since late 2014 and have lost 120 pounds so far. Keto is a very low carb diet though, if you just reduced your carb intake to 80ish net carbs a day you would probably see results because foods are so loaded with carbs/sugars these days.

Just make sure you read labels. If the food has a lot of carbs, but zero fiber, you probably dont want to eat it. Fiber is a super important nutrient and is a good indicator that the food isnt loaded with sugar lol.

Im pretty educated on the keto diet, but not the most educated on nutrition overall. If you had questions about Low carb i would be more than willing to help you out!

damn lou...good shit...i might need to start doing that

i been eating a ton of bananas though...mainly for fiber, but i know they have a decent amount of carbs in them and i dont work out enough to burn all them off in order to have it convert to fuel for workouts

damn lou...good shit...i might need to start doing that

i been eating a ton of bananas though...mainly for fiber, but i know they have a decent amount of carbs in them and i dont work out enough to burn all them off in order to have it convert to fuel for workouts

Fruits are great and have tons of Nutritional benefits, but think of fruit as Natures version of candy. You dont have to be as low carb as I am to see positive results so Im not saying cut out fruits completely, but they do have a lot of natural sugar in them. Way less sugar than breads and a bunch of other stuff though.

For my diet i just eat a moderate amount of meat/cheese/fats/oils and as much Leafy Green Veggies as i can handle.

Shit works good as a motherfucker though, this is me in 2014, a little less than at my heaviest:
1009791_566562260049152_132988782_n.jpg

Then me in August 2015:
11885272_943169199055121_2649859234868191058_n.jpg

Those are pants that i wore back when i was the size of the first pic. Im a bit smaller than the second picture now.

good shit brah

link me to some keto shit

are you familiar with Reddit at all? When i started, I used the Keto subreddit all the time. Really inspirational posts in there, tons of science articles on the diet, and tons of recipe ideas. https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/

"Keto in a Nutshell": https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/keto_in_a_nutshell

FAQ: https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq

I would start out there and start reading as much as you can if you're really interested in it. I promise you if your faithful to the diet it will give you the results you want FAST. The food is great too! I almost forgot i was on a diet lol. Just can be hard replacing things like Buns/bread or Rice, but there are tons of options.

If its something you are really interested in trying feel free to hit me up anytime, I can help you with almost any specific questions and meal ideas!

Thanks guys. The cool part is i didnt work out but maybe 2 weeks the whole 2 years. I just sat there and ate low carb and the weight fell off lol. I really need to work out though and get rid of this last bit.

Oh i forgot to add @AP21

Another thing to consider when you are counting NET Carbs, is to also subtract any artificial sweetener from the "Total Carbs"

Artificial Sweeteners will often be labeled underneath the total carbs as "Ethrytol" or "Sugar Alcohols"

About how dangerous is diabetes, what are the first symptoms of the disease, the dangers of high and low blood sugar and what you need to know to minimize the risk of the disease, read further in the article.:df:

Back