Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cops Make Girls Strip Half Naked In Store

I saw that and was wondering why they wouldn't pull that girls pants up. Then they had the nerve to flip her on her stomach....smh

Smh

I gotta be the one to say it?

dat-ass-doe.jpg

Hm... this will be what will change policing, that and that white woman getting shot by the black officer last year.... oh and

Smash for the culture

Lmao... Yeah I remember seeing the police stop a dude right in the middle of a busy street and strip search him right there cavity search and all that. Must have been a hundred ppl watching they gave no fucks and he was white so neither did I.

That ass tho...
:nice:

Lmao... Yeah I remember seeing the police stop a dude right in the middle of a busy street and strip search him right there cavity search and all that. Must have been a hundred ppl watching they gave no fucks and he was white so neither did I.

That ass tho...
:nice:
Umm... I know what you meant, but the closeness of your comment and pic to your story is troubling

Tryn find the actual story to whst happened here but this all i could find...

https://todaysdot.com/cop-arrest-two-shoplifters-caught-with-their-pants-down-at-walmart/
A witness at the scene uploaded the video to Twitter with the caption: “these were some cracked out whiiiiiiitee people!”

They was trying to put something fancy up they poot and boot and got caught. The second girl looked like she was going to get away when another cop came in like Randy Orton RKO out of nowhere.”

Kids don’t do drugs”

Shit, that Wal Mart booty at the beginning was looking right as well. And yo, them white girls should stop resisting.

Its going to take a little more than mediocre white miscreants to reform policing. If they were shot regularly then i would concur, but not like this. Oh n smash on babygirl in the walmart attire

Back