Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Conversations with a Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes

Every serial killer has a fucked up childhood, you'd be hard-pressed to find a case where one had a "normal" upbringing then turned into a serial killer. This psychopath used to get his ass wooped by his alcoholic father

Every serial killer has a fucked up childhood, you'd be hard-pressed to find a case where one had a "normal" upbringing then turned into a serial killer. This psychopath used to get his ass wooped by his alcoholic father
Yea if you watch enough true crime stuff you’ll start noticing it’s usually the same things. Sexual abuse, physical abuse, pee’d the bed, head injury at some point, start local then expand, something with animals, etc

Especially since he was already a suspect. They were following and questioning him for a minute.

That's the part of ep 2 i kept rewinding to see how the f was he able to start a new life, especially walk the f out of the police station like that, but they said it. Some of those police didnt give a fuck. They thought the dudes just ran away and gave even a f less cause some of them were gay.

Netflix got some of the dopest docs.

them and the history about some of these famous serial killers are interesting as fuck. The Ted bundy and the night stalker one! Some good sh*t. The night stalker one alone had me captivated

them and the history about some of these famous serial killers are interesting as fuck. The Ted bundy and the night stalker one! Some good sh*t. The night stalker one alone had me captivated
I lived in LA during the night stalker shit. Real spit black people treated that shit as white people problems. Popo was using that to pull anybody over tho. All the sketches proved it wasn't a black man but them racist fuckers didn't care. I was there for the Hillside Strangler shit too I was young then but I remember that once the street lights came on we had to be in the house. Also, gangbangin in my area was starting to ramp up when the Strangler was prowlin. LA was wild. I loved it.

I lived in LA during the night stalker shit. Real spit black people treated that shit as white people problems. Popo was using that to pull anybody over tho. All the sketches proved it wasn't a black man but them racist fuckers didn't care. I was there for the Hillside Strangler shit too I was young then but I remember that once the street lights came on we had to be in the house. Also, gangbangin in my area was starting to ramp up when the Strangler was prowlin. LA was wild. I loved it.

ha ha my dude said he loved it!

Cali always got a ton of serial killers. The zodiac killer never got caught right?

Cali always got a ton of serial killers. The zodiac killer never got caught right?
Nah. I think they solved one of his ciphers recently though. The 70's into the late 90's was the prime serial killer period in America...alot in Cali though. Both Night Stalkers, the grim sleeper, the doodler, Alcala, Lake and Ng, Zodiac, Wonderland Murders, etc.

Last edited:
He never got caught but he is surely dead. Crazy thing is there are some gang members who have legit body counts. A lot of them unsolved but they don't count them as serial killings bcuz it was niggas that got killed.

Back