Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Control Verse" Altercation Between Diddy, Cole and TyTy (Jay's Homie)

So Kendrick and Diddy fought for real, J Cole saw it from a distance and ran over and helped Kendrick. so it was 2 against 1. But nice of J cole anyway

i wonder why punch didn't help, or he just doesn't want to admit it

So Kendrick and Diddy fought for real, J Cole saw it from a distance and ran over and helped Kendrick. so it was 2 against 1. But nice of J cole anyway

i wonder why punch didn't help, or he just doesn't want to admit it
Thats not what i gathered

Drunk Diddy told cole he would break a bottle and cut his throat. Cole and diddy then got into a scuffle.

TyTy thought Jay was in a fight for some reason and came over and beat on Cole for a second until he realized who it was.

Im lost... dude clearly says Emory is the one who got confused and jumped on Cole why yall sayin Ty Ty. Did I miss somethin?

Im lost... dude clearly says Emory is the one who got confused and jumped on Cole why yall sayin Ty Ty. Did I miss somethin?
I dont know these side characters

I assumed TyTy and Emory where same person

Says TyTy in thread title.... punch doesnt say names in the vid where he actually gives more details... idk

Its clear Cole took some hits from Jayz homie by accident tho lol

Drunk Diddy told cole he would break a bottle and cut his throat. Cole and diddy then got into a scuffle.

The type of threat only a real killer can make

Dude couldnt just leave it at "Ill beat yo ass" he had to get all graphic lol

Puffy a psycho

The rumor when this first happen was that Cole stopped Diddy from pouring wine on Kendrick

That musta been a bystander seeing Diddy w a bottle but not hearing the actual convo of him threatening to break it and KILL jcole lol

Sounds like Kendrick was all good all the time. At least from Punch's account of events

I wonder if Cole felt the bar on Euphoria when Kendrick said that he gonna have to make him bring back Puff

I thought that was only for Drake but coulda been a entendre

Thats not what i gathered

TyTy thought Jay was in a fight for some reason and came over and beat on Cole for a second until he realized who it was.
ah my bad then, J Cole lost

Back