Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Consideration in Relationships

Judge Dread

I wife and I was out with another couple and there were a couple of things that came out about the relationships that made us laugh.

Having people come over - We do not have people over our house without consulting each other. Doesn’t matter if it is family or friends. Neither one of us has ever said no to the other when it comes to company but we still ask each other first

The check in - The person who is out of the house always sends an I am ok text during the night.

Good morning and Good night and other greetings. We acknowledge each other.

There were several other things that came up that we do but the other couple doesn’t. I am not saying everyone has to do the same things in order to make their situation work but what are some of the things you do in yours that make it work.

Similar to what you said, if either one of us wants to go out with friends or something without the other, we ask. Not to get permission, buy just as a courtesy. Really it's just to make sure the other person doesn't have something planned or want to do something together.

Neither she or I have ever said no to the other person. It's just a formality really.

yeah we look like "fake love" to a lot of people cuz we actually fuck with each other and wanna be around each lol

we take those steps to consider each other and people side eye it with the usual selfish comments but its mostly jokes

I go to some friends house and they sit the whole time while the lady entertains and keeps everybody comfortable....we dont work like that

that or they dont chill together so its like fellas in this room, ladies in this room....which I used to see at like family bbq's and shit catching up but for the most part we gone be together aint no getting dressed and going somewhere to sit in separate rooms the whole time lol

even at work if I mention I gotta do something with the kids or run an errand I get that look like "whats your wife doing?"

I cant speak for women cuz im not really in their shit but just from the outside, most men I know dont really act like they give a shit about their s/o lol.....idk if its a front and they flip it when nobody's around but I be wondering why they even have women or entertain relationships

I dont wanna live with nobody I can just casually call a dumb bitch in conversation w/ friends that shit is weird

We just go wit the flow.

If it involves wanting to go out with folks, she gives me a heads up beforehand. See if I wanna go, but I'm usually at work. So she ends up going w/o most of the time.

But she's not required to check-in, send me a text. etc. I mean she does all that anyway. Damn near give me a play by play sometimes wheneva she's out. Lol.

What's the question for this thread?
Several, for you when you were in a relationship did you do things just just for the other persons consideration or not. If so state the things you did. It came from conversations with another couple that thought my wife and I had too many unwritten rules.

Several, for you when you were in a relationship did you do things just just for the other persons consideration or not. If so state the things you did. It came from conversations with another couple that thought my wife and I had too many unwritten rules.
Oh ok........yeah whenever her girlfriend's would come over to chat and yipyap about whatever I would stay out of their way and give them space. I would be the host if they needed anything. I would make sure they're comfortable but still stay out of their way and conversation and let the wife and her friend's be free. Wife would do the same thing for me whenever my homies would come thru.

Always would try to respect each other space when Friend's were over.

If I went out with my boys to a bar or whatever I would always try to be home before no later 2am. Always would text thru the night let her know I'm good and if she's ok. Vice versa as well even though she wasn't the bar/club type she would always send me the "I'm ok" text.

We never had anyone just pop up so that was never an issue. Family and friends would always call before they came down or wanted to spend the night.

Last edited:
If someone is out past dark, leave the porch light on.

Tho'away dick or Tho'away pussy when one is stressed and in need of a nut.

Outside of those two things, we both allow each other to do and say whatever we want. And if something is done or said that bothers the other. We've built enough of a foundation that it can be talked about openly and honestly.

• No one comes over without the other knowing about it.
  • We do not make "physical moves" without the consent or acknowledgment of the other.
  • All monies belong to him (King) no matter where it came from. It's always "See if Daddy will buy that for you" or "Let's ask daddy to take us out to eat".
  • The Man's word is Bond when it comes to the children, if I disagree, we will speak on it later and not discuss or be combative in front of the kids
  • The pit is King's responsibility because I don't do dog poo. LMBO!
  • Kiss good morning and kisses before bed.
  • Never go to sleep angry. Maybe not odds, but never angry
  • No matter the risk, we take it together.
  • Family is everything.
  • If you poo, light an in-scent.
Just to name a few, haha

#UnorthodoxMuch

Back