Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congressional Hearing For Reparations

It is a good for that exact reason. In life because of the way people carry themselves others know not to try certain things. Black people being to accepting of shit is the very reason they put that dude up there because they knew beforehand that nobody black was going to call dude out on not being in a position to speak shit regarding black people. Him being they type of person he was should've been called out before he even got there because the list of speakers invited was already known. Noise should've been made instead putting out all that shit after he has already spoken.
yeah .....what he said

who is the authority on the matter?
any dude willing to speak on it?

An authority would be someone from the community that has actually done the historical research and has real insight and data backing up why reparations are justified and necessary. That person should also be generally be accepted by the community to hold a position that is in-line with the majority of the community. Again, I don't think any of that applies to this guy.

It is a good for that exact reason. In life because of the way people carry themselves others know not to try certain things. Black people being to accepting of shit is the very reason they put that dude up there because they knew beforehand that nobody black was going to call dude out on not being in a position to speak shit regarding black people. Him being they type of person he was should've been called out before he even got there because the list of speakers invited was already known. Noise should've been made instead putting out all that shit after he has already spoken.

You'd have a point if Blacks were the only group they did shit like this with, but we're not. It's a common tactic used to shut down advocacy for any group. When gays rights were threatened, the got Milo to go around downplaying what was being done to gays. When Jews are being attacked, they call up Ben Shapiro to defend white supremacists. And once again, blacks are not the ones that invited him and blacks making a fuss wouldn't have prevented him from being used the way he was. So again, this is not proof any any way that blacks are too welcoming.

Now if we want to discuss whether blacks are too welcoming or not that's fine. I'd agree that blacks can be welcoming to our detriment at times. Still, it really comes down to what kinda people you want us to be. Should we be ourselves and take the risks, or should we lower ourselves and be more like whites. If a white family falls on times and is force to move into a poorer black area (this has happened quite a bit historically), should we as black people behave like white people and treat that family like shit just because they are different? Or should we be ourselves and embrace them if that's what they seek even knowing that depending on who they are they might betray us in the future. There is no easy answer to that really, but if I despise the way white people behave at times, I'd rather not take on those despicable traits. That's just my stance.

An authority would be someone from the community that has actually done the historical research and has real insight and data backing up why reparations are justified and necessary. That person should also be generally be accepted by the community to hold a position that is in-line with the majority of the community. Again, I don't think any of that applies to this guy.

You'd have a point if Blacks were the only group they did shit like this with, but we're not. It's a common tactic used to shut down advocacy for any group. When gays rights were threatened, the got Milo to go around downplaying what was being done to gays. When Jews are being attacked, they call up Ben Shapiro to defend white supremacists. And once again, blacks are not the ones that invited him and blacks making a fuss wouldn't have prevented him from being used the way he was. So again, this is not proof any any way that blacks are too welcoming.

Now if we want to discuss whether blacks are too welcoming or not that's fine. I'd agree that blacks can be welcoming to our detriment at times. Still, it really comes down to what kinda people you want us to be. Should we be ourselves and take the risks, or should we lower ourselves and be more like whites. If a white family falls on times and is force to move into a poorer black area (this has happened quite a bit historically), should we as black people behave like white people and treat that family like shit just because they are different? Or should we be ourselves and embrace them if that's what they seek even knowing that depending on who they are they might betray us in the future. There is no easy answer to that really, but if I despise the way white people behave at times, I'd rather not take on those despicable traits. That's just my stance.
do you really think the black community is ready to put support behind someone who is not already proven?

im shaking out the cobwebs....trying to anyway....but bruh......cmon

We talking about black people I don't care about those other groups at the moment. Regardless of who invited him or not just like you said they trotted out Milo to speak against other gay folks arguments. Blacks in the reparations field could've spoke out against dude and had some folks questioning the validity of what he went up there to say before he said it instead of after. They do it to us all the time "character assassination". It is proof cause like I said they either wouldn't have done it or choose a better patsy than that clown.

I want us to do exactly what Herman Edwards said
giphy.gif

There is an easy answer. We don't have to do shit. They move in leave them be we don't need embrace or shun them. Do what we do and if it comes out they ain't fucked up folks cool. I still say keep them at a distance. If it turns out they fucked up treat them accordingly.

do you really think the black community is ready to put support behind someone who is not already proven?

im shaking out the cobwebs....trying to anyway....but bruh......cmon

To be honest, I'm not really sure what you're arguing anymore. No I don't believe the black community would throw support behind some random unknown. That's exactly why I said this dude is not an example of us being too welcoming. We never welcomed him in the first place.

We talking about black people I don't care about those other groups at the moment. Regardless of who invited him or not just like you said they trotted out Milo to speak against other gay folks arguments. Blacks in the reparations field could've spoke out against dude and had some folks questioning the validity of what he went up there to say before he said it instead of after. They do it to us all the time "character assassination". It is proof cause like I said they either wouldn't have done it or choose a better patsy than that clown.

I want us to do exactly what Herman Edwards said
giphy.gif

There is an easy answer. We don't have to do shit. They move in leave them be we don't need embrace or shun them. Do what we do and if it comes out they ain't fucked up folks cool. I still say keep them at a distance. If it turns out they fucked up treat them accordingly.

I brought up other groups because you suggested that it was some inherent weakness in Black people that allowed them to do this shit. I pointed out that they do it to everyone who tries to buck the system not just blacks. I suppose blacks could have spoke out against dude from the start. I don't know that some didn't and I don't know if it would have made a difference. However, you said twice in your post that them doing something like this is proof that we're too welcoming. You can't take that stance if you acknowledge that they do it to other less welcoming groups too.

And I'm sure plenty of people in black communities do ignore the white families. I've never said anything to the few white people in my neighborhood. But what if your kids become friends with their kids. You going to do what the white people do and tell them they can't be friends? What if they ask you for some neighborly help? You going to do what the white people do and tell them you don't fuck with them because they are different? It's not always easy to just ignore people.

How they see us comes out, spreads through social media like wild fire, week later..let's talk reparations.

Seems like someone is revving up the black engine. I'm jaded tho

At the end of the day all Africans need reparations for slavery and colonial policies that ruined Africa, the islands, and the Americas. I think we would have to have a full scale war tho

Completely pointless, especially with this piece of trash administration, cant even get common sense bills and laws passed but ppl really think they gon pass shit for reperations??? This shit should shouldnt even be a serious argument until at the very least the this admin is completely gone

Completely pointless, especially with this piece of trash administration, cant even get common sense bills and laws passed but ppl really think they gon pass shit for reperations??? This shit should shouldnt even be a serious argument until at the very least the this admin is completely gone

I don’t think they pushing for a bill right away but they want to be at least reviewed by a committee

Dr Claud Anderson summed it up immaculately 2:50 - 10:20

A great listen

Last edited:
White cops get off for killing & abusing unarmed Black ppl and our government has done nothing about it. So how can one think there’s going to be any kind of reparations? The system still treats Blacks unfairly. Until that is all addressed and fixed, then I could see it coming to fruition.

Preach brotha Vibe

and another thing canada still hasnt apologize to the blacks . they apologize to the chinese and the natives

Back