Welcome To aBlackWeb

Congress vs Black People

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
How much change do you feel congress could make in the black community through bills and laws?

Do you feel congress has helped other groups more than the black community?

Do you feel black people within congress are reluctant to present bills specifically for black people?

How much change do you feel congress could make in the black community through bills and laws?

Some good ideas that didn't cross my mind in @Knock_Twice thread.

The three that've always been on my mind was education. Especially funding for HBCU's. They need it right now.

Reparations of course. And anyone who tries to fraud the system, gets stiff penalties. Ain't no Pocahontas goin' on over here. And that Indian dude who wrote a book about scheming on a black college and got away with it. Dude actually wrote a book about it and free as a bird tha last time I checked.

Land. I've invested in land personally tho. That's all on me.

Do you feel congress has helped other groups more than the black community?

That's a fact.

Do you feel black people within congress are reluctant to present bills specifically for black people?

We already know this.

90% of the problems in our communities are local, so Congress won't solve them specifically. It all goes back to your mayor, city council, school boards, and governor really. And most just pick the same idiots every election in those positions

Two things

1. Please no more thoughts from the mind of Tyrese

2. I gotta find out who owns that art of dialogue account
You abw niggas do this corny shit all the time for cool points.

I could careless who it's coming from

The message still stands

You abw niggas do this corny shit all the time for cool points.

I could careless who it's coming from

The message still stands
*Couldn't care less... You couldn't

So you care to listen to an uniformed ignoramus?

The message does not stand

Everybody don't need a platform

*Couldn't care less... You couldn't

So you care to listen to an uniformed ignoramus?

The message does not stand

Everybody don't need a platform
Informally yo😐.

When Tyrese said that black folks don't get together like Hispanics I agreed and used the construction business as an example. He wrong about this particular Asian bill but I overstand what he mean when he brings up Biden and Harris overall handling of rhe migrant situation

Informally yo😐.

When Tyrese said that black folks don't get together like Hispanics I agreed and used the construction business as an example. He wrong about this particular Asian bill but I overstand what he mean when he brings up Biden and Harris overall handling of rhe migrant situation
I think it's a more nuanced conversation that he's way out of his depths to have on a national platform... That's all

90% of the problems in our communities are local, so Congress won't solve them specifically. It all goes back to your mayor, city council, school boards, and governor really. And most just pick the same idiots every election in those positions
So you're telling me that if qualified immunity went away & local cops were held accountable for terrorizing negroes things won't improve .
You also telling me that if civil asset forfeiture went away law enforcement won't be held accountable if they get a bad warrant , take or destroy your vehicle, destroy your house & property or potentially kill you . You telling me if our foreign policy changes in the destabilizing of countries, the migrant issues will not change .

Last edited:
We do need to focus more on who our federal representatives are rather then who is president. Who represents you has a direct impact not only on federal laws/bills, but also when it's time to make the federal budget. If a district hasn't seen any sort of investment in their neighborhoods and have had the same representative for years then that's a problem. Too many of us believe the lie that the system can't work for us. Is our government a very flawed system...yes, but it is very possible to make the system work in our favor.

Back