Welcome To aBlackWeb

Confession: Haven’t heard a nas album since untitled

ghostdenithegawd

Yuuuuuurrrr
Honestly i never listened to life is good just read reviews and you guys opinions back when it came out.

Me being a huge nas fan i understood that this album was for a older version of me ( was 23-24) when this album came out) so I decided and that I’m just gonna keep this album in the vault until I got 30-35.

I’m 34 now it i have two teenagers may or may not married by the end of the year sounds about time to finally play this album. I saw myself with a giant bottle of whiskey( Jameson at the time) going over this album in a room by myself it will still be a bottle of Jameson just with a few blunts as well ( pandemic skill master blunt roller)

I wasn’t expecting him to drop 5 more albums what is his run like after life is good? should I listen to every album or pick and choose to persevere his legacy or are all them worth a listen?

I still feel niggas overrated df outta Life Is Good.

His best album since God's Son is Magic :js4:

It's all good bro. As long as you're alive, you can always go back & listen. But yea you gotta hear them & judge them for yourself. It's albums I still haven't heard yet either, like KD2 & KD3.

Life is good is ok
Nasir is mid but ain't as bad as people say imo
Lost Tapes 2 is good but nowhere near the 1st
KD1 is ok
Magic is fire

You havent heard a new nas album since life is good lol

Like I said album came out when I was 23. i new wouldn’t get the message at that age I wanted to enjoy this album properly i ain’t expect him to drop 5 more albums when I thought life is good was his last .I could of heard it a few years ago. now it’s a thing when I play this album I’m officially a old head so I kinda ignored nas but the time has come to accept my fate

Like homie said, Nasir ain’t that bad. The worst project he’s dropped in the last decade is The Lost Tapes 2. The first KD is meh to me. I don’t have the same affinity for Magic like some people on here do. It was good tho. KD3 is the best project out of all the Hitboy shits.

Back