Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cocaine Bar located in Bolivia

yeah, wild stuff..been around for quite awhile..never done anything besides weed but if I was to ever (andni wouldn’t) try another drug it would be coke..but I’m sure todays product is wildly whacked out over the pure good stuff from back in the prime coke days

yeah, wild stuff..been around for quite awhile..never done anything besides weed but if I was to ever (andni wouldn’t) try another drug it would be coke..but I’m sure todays product is wildly whacked out over the pure good stuff from back in the prime coke days

"Prime Coke Days"? Like when Freud was sniffin' that shit? Or, during the '70s when EVERYBODY seemed to be on that shit?

Even Doctors were citing it as the best thing out there. Cocaine even made it to the cover of TIME Magazine, believe it or not.

Cocaine was the O.G. Designer Drug before MDMA/"Xtacy".

I know the cocoa leaf is to them what rice is to China, but damn they shorting themselves.

$15 a gram?!?! Shit anywhere else in the world you paying at least 10X's as much.

Shit a pack of Newports in NYC is more expensive than what they charging

Ever since I read the story of Len Bias as a kid, I have been too afraid to consider trying coke. Mushrooms and herb don't seem to reach the level that coke can take you too, but I just know I'll have a heart attack.

Ever since I read the story of Len Bias as a kid, I have been too afraid to consider trying coke. Mushrooms and herb don't seem to reach the level that coke can take you too, but I just know I'll have a heart attack.

Yea, I’m from Maryland and that Len Bias shit scared me off from even thinking about trying that.

I know the cocoa leaf is to them what rice is to China, but damn they shorting themselves.

$15 a gram?!?! Shit anywhere else in the world you paying at least 10X's as much.

Shit a pack of Newports in NYC is more expensive than what they charging

The Natives chew the Coca Leaves so they can concentrate in those high Altitudes. They make a snuff out of it.

Back