Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

Terry is a psychopath or a sociopath the way he was playing Daniel into his hands and making him loose his cool.

Daniel really needed to let the shit go...

It was effecting his marriage, his attention to business, his children.... And he still wouldn't let it go. Like there was no reason to keep going after silver other than the fact he couldn't take the L

He made a bet, he lost, and couldn't let it go. Daniel larusso is a very unlikable character.....

Daniel-son aint shit.. he really tried(and failed) to carjack some random muhfuckas. I was hoping they would whip his ass honestly

Men like Daniel is what happens when men don't mature enough to know what is important and what is frivolous bullshit.

Episode 6 might've been the greatest episode of this series

I will never understand how this muthafucca Danny won at life...AND STILL that wasn't enough

I hate all the damn Larussos. No need to get into Daniel. That’s self explanatory. His wife is annoying as fuck. His daughter is a whiny little bitch who is “trying to find herself” smh at Miguel still wanting her when Tory is right there for the taking. And the brother? Hated how he disrespected the young black kid in the beginning. Cobra Kai embarrassing him at the water and giving him a doo doo swirly was earned by that annoying Caucasian!

Random decided to start season 5 today

First I watched the school and house fights....the best choreography I've seen from kids ever

This show hasn't fallen off. It's predictable and a blast to the past

Back