Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

CK has reached the Mt. Rushmore as one of the greatest Netflix series ever.

I still find it funny that NONE of this would be happening...had Larusso just mind...his...own...BUSINESS!
Had he left Johnny alone...they wouldn't be going thru these issues. Lol

For whatever reason I never watched the last 2 episodes of the season. Not sure why either. 🤔 Oh well I'll get to it when the mood strikes I guess.

You gotta watch them last episodes.
Pretty good how they ended the season.

I have a bad habit of doing that shit. I say I'll get back to it but realistically I've just lost interest and I'm not going to. At least not whole heartedly. I got what I came for. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Daniel fucking up already. Credits ain't even finished

Damn, Cobra Kai is the only Netflix show that gets released on a regular schedule and don't take 3 years.

CK must be cheap to make.

Every season they know how to reel my ass in over this high school dojo beef. Motherfuckers be fucking eachother up lol. Haha @ Stingray beating up kids again. After that finale though idk where else they can go from here. Next season should probably be their last.

Last edited:
Lol at "Judas" banging from Kreese/Stingray's ride in episode 5. Chris Jericho/Fozzy getting to that tv money lol

Every season they know how to reel my ass in over this high school dojo need. Motherfuckers be fucking eachother up lol. Haha @ Stingray beating up kids again. After that finale though idk where else they can go from here. Next season should probably be their last.
The female karate kid prolly gonna show up and her and Danielle will be reminiscing about Mr miyagi. Speaking of which I never saw the next karate kid in my lifetime but it's on Netflix so I think I'll watch it.

Tory fine asf. At that water park scene when she got out of the water and was on all fours, man......

I can say that right? She's an adult in real life right? Ar nt they in college now?

Back