Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Cobra Kai (Season 6, Part 1, 7/18)

Man I like this show but they be doing some unnecessary shit. Just have it about the kids and the fighting. And of course Johnny and Daniel. Did we really need a Carrie Underwood musical number? And we don’t need scenes and dialogue from characters no one give af about like those board members. Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed this season and dope that Chozen is coming back for season 5. So it’s looking like Kreese will probably team up with Johnny, Daniel and Chozen to take out Silver.

I wonder with Miguel off to go find his dad next season will he be written off the show or just a hiatus, since maybe they’re gonna start filming Blue Beetle? Idk…

There are no good guys on this show, everyone a piece of shit

Facts.

Aside from the tall nerdy boy...all them muthafuccas were bullies.

Can't wait for season 5. Russo had to get help from the land of the rising sun...aww shyt!

Are they not allowed to kick in the stomach? Why was she surprised she was kicked? I can see how elbows to the face would be against the rules

Robbie getting distracted by the new kid turning "bad" and feeling regret was a little too cliche for me

They tried to build up a women's league but there wasn't really anyone besides the 2 main ones to really count

Did the actor who plays Miguel leave the show? Seems strange that they do this. He was a huge character to the show so who will be getting the extra screen time? Will Robbie come back to his dad to replace Miguel?

Honestly thought this season was kind of meh

Are they not allowed to kick in the stomach? Why was she surprised she was kicked? I can see how elbows to the face would be against the rules

Robbie getting distracted by the new kid turning "bad" and feeling regret was a little too cliche for me

They tried to build up a women's league but there wasn't really anyone besides the 2 main ones to really count

Did the actor who plays Miguel leave the show? Seems strange that they do this. He was a huge character to the show so who will be getting the extra screen time? Will Robbie come back to his dad to replace Miguel?

Honestly thought this season was kind of meh

She was surpised she didnt get a point for that kick to the stomach. It was a point but the ref was paid to not count it.

Miguel is still there, they are finishing filming on Season 5.

Cobra Kai needs newer strong cast members, it's obvious tory and robbie going to Miyagi-do. Mike Barnes coming back (im assuming since they been teasing him ever season) and Silver not gonna carry that side.

I'm on episode 5 of season 4.
I binged watched it last year, staying at home during the pandemic and I love this show!

Season 5 will probably be Chozen's dojo and Johnny and Daniel train,I'm glad Tory won but now that she knows her "win" is tainted she'll have doubt in herself. Everybody's character arcs were dope this season,Kreese having Mercy,Sam not being afraid,Tory finally getting a win,Hawk winning,Robbie realizing his mistake and Kenny is gonna be a DOG next season. They all go through a cycle, 1.They get bullied 2.Learn to defend themselves 3.Become bullies 4.Learn from bullying people.

Episode 7 is so dope.....

It went from completely wacky to deadly cerebral in like 15 mins..... Shit is great

Back