Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coachella 2019

Didnt see a Coachella thread so i guess i should start one. The livestream is interesting this year, you can click the bands you wanna see, and youtube will send you alerts when they are on.

Coachella-1546491614-640x853.jpg

Channel 1

Channel 2

Channel 3

Last edited:
For research if you go to SG Lewis performance (its on now) on stream 3 & scroll through, theres a nice chocolate thickums singing vocals for one of his song, she sounds good too.

Since like 2012 I've been watching the Coachella live stream. I give random people i never heard of a shot and found a lot of good music. You should give it a try, never know if you find something you like.

Since like 2012 I've been watching the Coachella live stream. I give random people i never heard of a shot and found a lot of good music. You should give it a try, never know if you find something you like.
Perfect example of what i was saying happened last night. Was browsing streams and happened to hear this band 'Khruangbin'. They did some songs then started jamming some classic instrumentals. The crazy part I almost didnt notice is at one point, the drummer starts playing 1 handed and is lowkey playing the synthesizer with his other hand. Heres a clip i recorded.
'Edit: I tried youtube and had the video unlisted, idk if it made it 1 min before it was flagged for copywrite lol. Heres a 60 sec gfy, imma see bout using dailymotion or summin

Last edited:
YG dedicated his whole set to Nipsey, that was cool. And when he did Fuck Donald Trump, he first had a Trump impersonator come out.

I noticed Dvsn, Childish Gambino & YG all said some words for Nipsey, but Wiz Khalifa seemed to forgot, even when he closed with that fast and furious song. Think he need to cut back on the bud.

Back