Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clean Up On Isle 3... Best Place To Break Up

Sam Crooke

We all know sometimes breakups can be hard, spontaneous, and even diplomatic. With that said let's get to it.

i once broke up with one of my ex in the supermarket. Shopping with some is a big experience you know that. Sometimes this is how wars are started. If you can't get ya shit together while shopping I'm leaving. When I go grocery shopping I'm in and out. I was just going to get some stuff for my bathroom and this chick all over the dam place with my damn cart. Long story short shit made me mad and I ended up cussing her out and dropping her off at a bus stop

You're like the biggest asshole around, didn't even drop her off at home all for something petty.

She made it home... it's not like it's.... chiraq now. Oh I had a bad attitude. I try to control it better now man, that day it just got to me. But I am a better person now

You're like the biggest asshole around, didn't even drop her off at home all for something petty.
Females and shopping are annoying af bro
I understand that young mans frustration
I 2 have left a female at the bus stop out of annoyance

Nah, I let shorty's do the shopping, I'll mention the shit I want and leave the rest for her.

I made a list one time and that bitch ain't get one damn thing off of it. That shit pissed me off so fucking bad man

I've never broken up wit anyone at a public setting.

One of my ex broke up wit me at a park. Well the neighborhood kid's playground. Why there...i have no clue.

I kinda already knew why she wanted to meet up. I was just pissed she wasted my gas doing it.

I've never broken up wit anyone at a public setting.

One of my ex broke up wit me at a park. Well the neighborhood kid's playground. Why there...i have no clue.

I kinda already knew why she wanted to meet up. I was just pissed she wasted my gas doing it.

I wouldn't eem have went. I would of beat her to the punch.

Back