The Butler
Apocalypto
Taxi
Top Gun
Apocalypse Now
The shining
2001 space odyssey

Classics (if theyre considered classic) that I have no intention of seeing:

Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Pirates Of The Caribbean and Hunger Games (PG version of the classic 'Battle Royale')... Also any James Bond all the way through...

Classics I want to see (or try):

Gladiator, Fear and Loathing, Trainspotting, Citizen Kane, Psycho, Silence Of The Lambs, Blood In Blood Out, Cape Fear, The Deer Hunter, Schindler's List, The Goonies, The Warriors, RoboCop, Freddy Krueger...

I've seen clips and I know they were captive to the times on practical effects but every time I see the shark I can't take that shit seriously lol.

Thats problem with technology moving so quick these days, it makes movies and TV series dated so quick now...

Even when you see tech in shows/movies from 00's, stuff like TVs, sound systems and and phones etc it makes it look so dated...

Thats problem with technology moving so quick these days, it makes movies and TV series dated so quick now...

Even when you see tech in shows/movies from 00's, stuff like TVs, sound systems and and phones etc it makes it look so dated...
It's weird tho because I can watch other movies that have the same effects that I love but Jaws just not it for me.

It's weird tho because I can watch other movies that have the same effects that I love but Jaws just not it for me.

Yeah its because its such a massive part of the movie, that is meant to scare the sh!t outta you make you never want to go in the sea again... Then you see it:

Costumes GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Back