Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic Lil Wayne interview was pretty wild. He disses the reporter, Jay Z, Eclipse, and Pharrell

silverfoxx

Bitch mob

I’m sure you’ve heard The Clipse are coming back right now. And one of the things they’ve been saying is like ‘Yo, all these dudes, now they do the BAPE and coke rap… But before, that was us. We were the ones who started that.’ How do you feel about that?

I’ve been rich since I was 14 years old—off of selling records. I ain’t got no bricks or I’m cooking up—for what? Why is you rapping then? If you cooking up coke what the fuck are you rapping for? Or why if you rapping, what the fuck are you cooking up coke for?
I don’t rap about no coke. He ain’t talking about me. I don’t rap about no coke. I’ve been rich since I was 14 years old—off of selling records. I do not rap about no damn coke. If I say anything about coke, I speak the truth about it. I don’t go talking about I got none.

I ain’t got no bricks or I’m cooking up—for what? Why is you rapping then? If you cooking up coke what the fuck are you rapping for? Or why if you rapping, what the fuck are you cooking up coke for? Make some sense out of this shit.

I guess because…

Stop talking bout ‘I guess.’ Stop tryin’ to make sense out of shit that don’t make sense, dog. Stop trying to make sense out of shit that don’t make sense. Why are you…Does that make you real for talking about coke, my nigga?

Nah, I’m not saying it makes you real…

No. I talk about the money I’ve made since I was 14 years old. I put out a fucking platinum album and reaped every dollar from it. Holla fucking back. A platinum album makes couple $15 million. Holla at ya boy. They gotta give me some of that 15 million, ya dig?

I feel you.

I was 14 when it happened, my nigga.

Okay.

Ya dig? I did it four times again after that, just on the charts. I ain’t gotta talk about no coke nor no fucking BAPEs. I got my own shoe out nigga, that OG collection Reebok nigga. I got my own jeans out nigga, W. Two Us, I’ve got my name—the W is gonna be on your bitch ass. Aight?

Okay.

Alright. Stop coming at me about that bullshit man. That’s how you get beef started man.

I don’t see no fuckin’ Clipse. Come on man. Weezy, man. They had to do a song with us to get hot, B. “What Happened To That Boy?” C’mon B. Don’t do that, dog. This is a fucking legend you’re talking to right here.
Well you know XXL has the….

I don’t see niggas like that. You talking to the best. Talk to me like you’re talking to the best. I don’t see no fuckin’ Clipse. Come on man. Weezy, man. They had to do a song with us to get hot, B. “What Happened To That Boy?” C’mon B. Don’t do that, dog. This is a fucking legend you’re talking to right here. 14 years, B. How many years them niggas been around?

2000…

Who the fuck is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPEs and y’all thought he was weird. I wore it and y’all thought it was hot. C’mon man. C’mon now. The nigga walked around with niggas that looked like you, y’all thought he was crazy. If I did it, y’all gonna think these niggas are killers.

Screenshot_20230820_203623_Chrome.jpg

Back