Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clarissa Shielda going MMA

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad

Soooo, apologies immediately to @AP21 @BDP™️ @TheBoyRo for not preparing this topic for another sports podcast, because I personally feel this is a HUGE conversation.

1. She's 25. She can fight with MMA with a.smaller local promotion while making the 1,2 or maybe 3 fights in boxing to solidify her claim as the best woman boxer of all time. Like many people may not recognize.... But her resume at 25 really shits on most if not all female boxers to ever breath air

2. She 100% respects the transition, and imo has taken the best absolute approach to making it. Like despite who don't know her name, people in the Fight game do. Dana White went out his way to make friends with shorty... I'm sure he made her a dope deal. But baby girl is protected. Her brother took a charge to.maintain her integrity. She will not be bullied into a contract. Fighting locally until you're ready for the big stage is the best way to move.

3. Game recognizes game. Jon jones, holly holmes....and trust it will not stop... EVERYBODY understands the impact this young lady can make. I swear I hope she over trains on the ground game. Her hands are solidified.... She touch a chick jaw.... Lights out

4. intelligence. Sheer intelligence. Boxing pays more... But mma is closer to mainstream. This is reality. I don't think she will.make. More money in MMA,. Not even UFC.... BUT, when she ready for UFC she will have a legit claim on being the greatest physical combat athlete of all time. Male or female. Nobody has DOMINATED both. She can easily achieve this thru hard work. She's on the path and identified this as her goal

5. And she look good. Tell me my girl ain't bad. Black
Excellence

i

Last edited:
All these chicks will do is take her down to the mat, it will be stupid to stand up and trade punches
She's taking her training seriously. It's not like she's jumping over night... Her contract for 3 years.

3 years from now she'll be ready for the UFC

3 dedicated years she can be a legit blue belt in BJJ.

Her kickboxing game will be a natural transition...

This could easily be the greatest to ever step to the throne....

Back