Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video City Girls Ft. Cardi B - Twerk

On mute this is the best video in years
Imo twerk musc makes the ass better. I wanna hear on beat what they are dancing too .I know personally I would never listen to freak hoe on the regular, but seeing my girl dance to it is a turn on.

Idk I guess I'm in the minority, watching this on mute is kinda boring. The rhythm of the song give the ass more bounce.

Imo twerk musc makes the ass better. I wanna hear on beat what they are dancing too .I know personally I would never listen to freak hoe on the regular, but seeing my girl dance to it is a turn on.

Idk I guess I'm in the minority, watching this on mute is kinda boring. The rhythm of the song give the ass more bounce.

You not the minority you just not a hip hop elitist.

This reminds me why I quit watching videos. Not because the visuals suck but because there's a cut every 2 seconds so you can't see shit. It's just three minutes of "Run that back."

I was worried for a minute with that "Money" fumble but Cardi one upped Nicki once again. And hit the home run with that IG video about the government shutdown.

On mute this is the best video in years
Normally I'd agree but this is one of those Trina/Lil Kim videos where you wanna hear ratchet girls say ratchet shit while doing the ratchet shit that they do.

This reminds me why I quit watching videos. Not because the visuals suck but because there's a cut every 2 seconds so you can't see shit. It's just three minutes of "Run that back."
Download the video and then slow down the play speed.

city-girls-cardi-b-twerk-video-0.gif

akeem-city-girls-cardi-b-twerk-0-360x240.gif

I dont like that they wore panties and bras

Body paint is kinda like a bra and panty

Back