Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Chucky (Season 3, Part 2)

Guess I'll be the first to say looking forward to it, been following this for a while now glad Don was able to get it done.

Wished it was Netflix tho. The sequels they for Cult and the other one were surprisingly good.

Guess I'll be the first to say looking forward to it, been following this for a while now glad Don was able to get it done.

Wished it was Netflix tho. The sequels they for Cult and the other one were surprisingly good.
Cult of Chucky was good to you?

The last Chucky movie I tried to watch was horrid. I couldn't stop laughing. Chucky had the face of a toddler and young man at the same time. Just ugly and terrible. They gotta stop.

chucky-childs-play-2019-index-1a.jpg
Lmaoooo

The last Chucky movie I tried to watch was horrid. I couldn't stop laughing. Chucky had the face of a toddler and young man at the same time. Just ugly and terrible. They gotta stop.
Nah funniest shit when he was like I’m doing this for 2Pac. Shit was outta left field I wasn’t expecting that shit. But yeah outside of that movie was trash.

It was bad to you? I thought it was enjoyable for a chucky film post the 3rd one.
I did watch it all the way through to give it a fair chance. I just did not and could not like it at all. Lil Chuckies poppin up all over the place was more funny than scary.

I turned that shit off when they was still in Korea, when they showed that horrible looking ass doll.

How shit from 1988 look a thousand times better then something in 2019 w/ all the money and technology.

SMH

Back