Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chris Hemsworth In Talks To Star In Paramount’s ‘Transformers/G.I. Joe’ Crossover Movie

Fam was JUST the latest focus of the "Mad Max" universe and now this

Hollywood is cooked
Well I'm pretty sure he's fulfilling all his contractual obligations for movies he already signed up for, because he's supposed to be taking a break from Hollywood because he has a genetic predisposition to Alzheimer's. Probably shooting movies as much as he can before he leaves.

Well I'm pretty sure he's fulfilling all his contractual obligations for movies he already signed up for, because he's supposed to be taking a break from Hollywood because he has a genetic predisposition to Alzheimer's. Probably shooting movies as much as he can before he leaves.
Geographic docuseries Limitless, Hemsworth underwent genetic testing that revealed he carried two copies of the APOE4 gene. The startling news—which is not a diagnosis but a marker of risk that one of my daughters happens to share—coincided with planned time off, and some headlines conflated the two incorrectly. “It really kind of pissed me off because it felt like I had been vulnerable with something personal and shared this,” he says. “No matter how much I said ‘This is not a death sentence,’ the story became that I have dementia and I’m reconsidering life and retiring and so on.”

Back