Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION "Chef Aid: The South Park Album" Might be the most slept on album of all time.

LUCIEN

I hate getting punched in the head
s-l1000.jpg

Before today, I had never heard of this album. Nobody in my circle talks about it. However, most of the artists featured on it are fucking legends. Beyond legends.

Right off the bat, the album is co-executive produced by Rick Rubin. Say what you want about his current work, in 1998 he was still the man.

Some of the artists featured include:

• Master P
  • Curtis Mayfield
  • The Crystal Method
  • DMX
  • Elton John
  • Ozzy Osbourne
  • Mase
  • Puff Daddy
  • Wyclef Jean
  • Primus
  • Salaam Remi
  • Ol' Dirty Bastard
  • Isaac Hayes
  • Lil' Kim
  • System of a Down
  • Styx singer Dennis DeYoung
  • Ween
  • Devo
chef_aid_sticker.jpg

If you haven't checked it out before, here are a few tracks:

I already knew that South Park was really big but seeing the names they managed to get together for this album really makes me realize just how big it is.

Bruh this shit was soooooo cold. Every song slapped

That joint with Chef and Meatloaf, bruh listen....sang that to my 8th or 9th grade math teacher

Suspended for 3 days lol

Lol, I remember seeing ads for this shit but always thought it was gonna be corny. Was never a huge South Park fan (I haven’t watched it regularly since shortly after the movie came out).

I liked the Ma$e verse and hook on that Ozzy song but I remember it being from another track... didn't listen to much else tho...

Who would have really taken this serious like you my dude you heard that South Park album... I'd look at u craaaazy ...

Hell of a find!

Back