Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hey if you guys dont like it just skip over my post and stop responding. No one is forcing you guys.
Say fam

In this part of the forum, we crack jokes with a dash of serious and I do mean a dash.

This not a school assignment b. No need for deep dives on most of these interactions.

Take a breath and laugh b

Say fam

In this part of the forum, we crack jokes with a dash of serious and I do mean a dash.

This not a school assignment b. No need for deep dives on most of these interactions.

Take a breath and laugh b
Thats the thing dont crack jokes with other grown men who are suppose to be grown ups and not children . But thanks for saying this. Know now how to approach these threads from now on.

Last edited:
Damn brah

You that angry at life you can't crack jokes with other men?
No i can but its a time and place for everything. I came here to make a point about something and people avoid debating about it and instead act like kids. Grown men dont sit up and crack jokes all day long and this is the reason people look at black men as a joke and just for their entertainment.

No i can but its a time and place for everything. I came here to make a point about something and people avoid debating about it and instead act like kids. Grown men dont sit up and crack jokes all day long and this is the reason people look at black men as a joke and just for their entertainment.
Nah

You doubled down on your original position when no one agreed with it

And again, you're thinking too deep

This is the TV/movie forum. We are all discussing things as an outlet from the more serious stuff in real life. Some shows/films have more serious tones than others.

This not one of those threads.

Nah

You doubled down on your original position when no one agreed with it

And again, you're thinking too deep

This is the TV/movie forum. We are all discussing things as an outlet from the more serious stuff in real life. Some shows/films have more serious tones than others.

This not one of those threads.
Hey fair enough just go to forums people can have serious discussions from here on out.

Is it more about the love triangle or her being at the top and getting injured and possibly trying to get back into the top spot?

Back